Nomad Madmacs - Get them here without crazy markups...

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat Name
    Boats n hoes
    The stores charging over retail is only to cover the cost of Air freighting them in
    ct186.jpg

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
    Jan 19, 2007
    San Clemente
    Name
    Tim
    Boat Name
    None
    I was told that Nomad offered dealers the option of using air freight to fill back orders faster at a slightly increased cost of $5 per Madmac versus normal shipping options and most of the dealers jumped at it (no brainer) to get product faster to fill demand. Meltons has a statement on their website for the Madmacs to that effect. Most tackle stores have lists of people waiting to get them. The Longfin had 80+ people on their list alone and the fact that Meltons could sell out 1200 units in one day speaks to that demand.

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
    Jan 19, 2007
    San Clemente
    Name
    Tim
    Boat Name
    None
    I'm sure the flippers appreciated their ability to buy 5 to go gouge someone else.

Watch the new Ebay Madmac listings explode once delivery has been made....

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
    Jan 19, 2007
    San Clemente
    Name
    Tim
    Boat Name
    None
    Meltons sold 5 per customer that’s why they sold out quick most shops limit is 2
    Not anymore.....from Meltons website today...

We are limiting purchases to a max quantity of 2 Madmacs total per customer. Orders with more than 2 Madmacs will be adjusted or canceled during order processing. We are trying to give as many customers as possible a chance to own these lures.

These MadMacs will have prices higher than normal. These items were air-freighted in directly from Nomad Tackle Australia at Melton Tackle's expense due to supply chain challenges. This additional expense incurred by Melton Tackle is reflected in the item price.

Reactions: Chum_slicker
    Upvote 0