bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
Got a deal on a new Yeti 65 for half price. Camped in The Sierras for a week without needing or adding ice. Did need more beer. And yes Yeti was a first donor to Harvey relief.

Sky-Guy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 15, 2009
Everett/Mukilteo, Wa
Name
Ryley
Boat
Cutwater 302
Canyoncoolers.com
Better than Yetis, 20-30% cheaper, and all latches are flush mount so you wont snag anything on them like fishing line etc.

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
I went and looked, yup, a yeti 5 gallon bucket! I cant stop laughing.
mine has paint stains on the outside:>)

Wild Bill

Remind me again why I own a boat
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Had to order a couple SHITI cooler stickers for my Yeti knock off. That is funny shit, especially the "squirrel resistant" one.

Bah ha ha ha!

W

woodrow246

If people only were educated enough to realize how much shit they buy from non supporting gun rights vendors. Been happening for years. Yeti is just big enough to get the attention in the outdoors/sporting realm...Glad the info was available about Yeti however..do your homework b4 purchasing if you are really in support of the 2nd!......

Woodrow....

Back to Six Eight....Scanning One Six

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Walker Inc.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Funny shit from some of you guys.Yeti won't support the NRA so that puts them on the boycott list ? how about the brand of boat you own ? your fishing tackle ? they probably don't donate to the cause are you going to boycott them also ? the drama is hilarious.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
They went public years ago to garner support from NRA members. Now they go public again and get to deal with any of those consequences. Fair is fair.