Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Wow, some of you guys are making a big stink about that sign...... really LOL

How bout this....... My buddies two kids went to Cub Scouts and Eagle Scouts and both have been taught and given certs showing they have passed knife safety and handling knowledge.

They would like the school to allow them to be able to bring and carry their knifes with them at school. You guys all cool with your kids school doing that :D

The unknown fisherman:p:
Yup.

Reactions: Titan

ericwa285

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 8, 2014
Bow WA
Name
Eric
Boat
33 seawolf
Yeah, if there is a bar inside the building then firearms are a no go. Alchohol and firearms DO NOT MIX. That being said; if you are properly carrying your concealed pistol with your permit no one will ever know you have it.
This is the whole point to conceld carry

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Word has it Kim Jong Un is pissed. You Washigoogs should join his boycott.

Reactions: bparker1225

Barracuda1

Master of None
Jul 7, 2011
All over this bitch!
Name
Fred
Boat
Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
This thread reminded me of seeing this a few years back. Not all that glitters is gold.. BTW I like the Bison I have.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You kalifags bitch about paying fuel tax for your boats. I'll bitch about what I want.

LOL
How much does it cost to NOT carry a gun into a bar ?

Buzz2401

Boat HO
Jun 29, 2009
Shelton, Wa USA
Name
Russ
Boat
glass
Everyone saying they will just buy a RTIC, should know they are made in China so rather then supporting American workers you will be supporting Communists. I agree that unless you run a charter the roto molded coolers are a waste of money. It will get stolen before it wears out. Many USA made Coleman and igloo coolers hold ice just as long. Learn how to keep people from standing on them and they actually last a really long time. I have had multiple ones that have last 10+ years.

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
My God. All of this bullshit because of a sign. Get a fuckin life. Nothing else to bitch about today?
If you don't like the post don't read it and move along...............try another web site

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Drunks and firearms absolutely should be kept separate. But, I have been to lots of bars without drinking or having only one drink. Neither puts me under the influence. I see no reasons why I would be any less safe carrying under those circumstances.

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
Drunks and firearms absolutely should be kept separate. But, I have been to lots of bars without drinking or having only one drink. Neither puts me under the influence. I see no reasons why I would be any less safe carrying under those circumstances.
I have had one drink lots of times and thought, "I'll still be in good shape if I have just one or two more..." thankful I wasn't carrying a firearm in those situations..

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
I haven't :). Maintaining responsibility is such a bitch :finger:

Reactions: The Peddler

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
I haven't :). Maintaining responsibility is such a bitch :finger:
If I have to maintain responsibility it's zero drinks. If I don't have "responsibilities" I'm probably at Neah bay or Westport fishing... and when I'm out there then there's no responsibility except when on the boat :)

Reactions: wdlfbio

Sockeye71

If it swims... we will hunt it down and club it!
Jul 5, 2011
Maple Valley
Name
Dave
Boat
Olympic 26' XLC "Sea Monkey"
My God. All of this bullshit because of a sign. Get a fuckin life. Nothing else to bitch about today?
California guy... you probably voted for the Loony-tune Gov Brown.

And... YETI do suck and are super overpriced.... like REI crap.

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
I always figured that if they can tell I have a gun, I'm not concealing properly...
You always wear Spandex. Kinda hard to hide a Pea Shooter.

Reactions: TonyG

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
C'mon Mark. This is BD. Please don't try to include facts and logic into these discussions
LOL