lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Name
Frank
Boat
no
Even for local transactions, i can usually ship a lot of stuff for cheaper than it would take for someone to drive and burn both gas and time in traffic. Seriously, with how fucked up traffic is these days, it can be cheaper for the buyer to have something shipped to their door or office than to take 2 hours out of their day driving thru traffic, to save $5 -$6 in shipping for a local transaction. If your the shipper, you can print a label right from your paypal, or clicknship account, then just take it to work and put it with the outgoing mail...easy.

Upvote 0

peesherman

Feb 3, 2010
US
Name
Newellie
Boat
-
ive ad my fair share of people that passed me because they didnt want to ship... I never understood what the problem is. On Oahu, theres at least 2 post offices in every zip code ad im sure that goes for the mainland as well. However, I also had to deal with idiots who charge me $15 for large flat rate shipping (1 week to hawaii by air) and the dummy sends it out as parcel post (3 weeks by boat). DOI!

Upvote 0

caserock

Student of life ....
Nov 29, 2005
Costa Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
La Otra
this is a lame ass thread and should be removed !!!!! IMHO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0

Reel Stamas

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 20, 2010
PCB, FL.
Name
Dr. John
Boat
27' Stamas- Reel Stamas
this is a lame ass thread and should be removed !!!!! IMHO :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Fine w/me... I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how damn easy USPS Click-N-Ship & Pick-Up was... I just figured it out last month, so I assume there are others like me who didn't realize there was NO NEED to EVER go to the PO again...

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
Fine w/me... I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how damn easy USPS Click-N-Ship & Pick-Up was... I just figured it out last month, so I assume there are others like me who didn't realize there was NO NEED to EVER go to the PO again...

All those reasons are great until some lame ass moron dipshit cocksucker at the post office doesn't scan the barcode on the label, (or decided to open it to see what is in the box) the buyer says He never got it and they say there is no proof that it ever was sent, only that You printed a label. Then You are out the reel and the money cause paypal sided with the buyer because the almighty perfect post office says they can't verify You sent it, just that You printed a label. Good luck.

Upvote 0

caserock

Student of life ....
Nov 29, 2005
Costa Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
La Otra
All those reasons are great until some lame ass moron dipshit cocksucker at the post office doesn't scan the barcode on the label, (or decided to open it to see what is in the box) the buyer says He never got it and they say there is no proof that it ever was sent, only that You printed a label. Then You are out the reel and the money cause paypal sided with the buyer because the almighty perfect post office says they can't verify You sent it, just that You printed a label. Good luck.

I was just kidding around ... but shipping stuff happens ... and btw USPS, UPS, Fed-x - NONE of them have true insurance on the cost of an expensive reel. To truly insure you need to buy a 3rd party insurance ..its not that much but most people don't know this. for what it's worth ....

Upvote 0

Reel Stamas

Jan 20, 2010
PCB, FL.
Name
Dr. John
Boat
27' Stamas- Reel Stamas
Shit happens in life... Do you ever even leave your house ? A tree might fall on you...

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
Shit happens in life... Do you ever your house ? A tree might fall on you...

I figured some clown would have a dumb ass comment to make. People like You just don't get the point.

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
You sound like a grumpy old man.

You must have some big ass old ears to hear what I sound like all the way from Yuma.

Upvote 0

caserock

Student of life ....
Nov 29, 2005
Costa Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
La Otra

Everybody knows that shipping with the UPS- has it's advantages ...

Attachments

• sdd.png
    sdd.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

MoMo Fish

Jun 27, 2010
Ventura County
Name
Brooklyn!
all this because a grown man is crying that people won't ship him reels.. Wow, really? If people choose not to ship that's there choice.. I'm sure shipping is easy..but guess what I choose NOT to ship.. Cry all you want, or better yet.. Buy from your neck of woods and stop shopping an area that your not even local to..

5 pages cause of whining.. My kids seem sooo mature now..

Upvote 0