No Postings??? Help, please.

Dexter Outdoors

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    Maybe I have shifted to a new reality, but I thought I had 500+ posts. When I search for my postings it says No Results Found, and when I click "Content" on my profile it says I have no content.

I tried to post a question on the support section, and I think it is saying I have no right to use.

What is going on?

Admittedly, I have been relatively inactive for the last three months -- been unwell -- yesterday I had to have the tip of my left index finger removed. Can't type, can't post. The single finger typing with which I a doing this is muy awkward.

Any suggestions???

Upvote 0

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    All mines gone too except for the last few days. What gives?
    Hope you feel better.
    I am not feeling like either of us can buy into the notion that misery loves company.

Any idea what we might do to get our content back??

Upvote 0

cow man

Tuna addict
  • Aug 29, 2012
    Glide Or. 97443
    Name
    Jake Waardenburg
    Boat
    N/A
    Maybe I have shifted to a new reality, but I thought I had 500+ posts. When I search for my postings it says No Results Found, and when I click "Content" on my profile it says I have no content.

I tried to post a question on the support section, and I think it is saying I have no right to use.

What is going on?

Admittedly, I have been relatively inactive for the last three months -- been unwell -- yesterday I had to have the tip of my left index finger removed. Can't type, can't post. The single finger typing with which I a doing this is muy awkward.

Any suggestions???
    Who are you again??
    Lol
    Loc still have you’re blue hyplon I’ll send it back to you.. pm me you’re address..
    hope alls well..

Reactions: locvetter
    Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    There was nothing of interest so the mods deleted it.

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    yesterday I had to have the tip of my left index finger removed. Can't type, can't post. The single finger typing with which I a doing this is muy awkward.
    Thank goodness it wasn't your saluting finger!

Upvote 0

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Napa
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Parker 2820
    Reminds me of the time I told one of the guys at work that lifted weights at the gym"you loosing weight bud".....modern times and issues:rofl:

Reactions: locvetter
    Upvote 0

Fincutter

Oct 3, 2016
    Bartlett, IL
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    Looking for a new one
    Dang. Don't care so much about looking for my posts but sometimes find it helpful to search for old posts by member. The member search function seems to be completely dead. But the topic search still works.

Upvote 0

Artois

Dec 29, 2011
    Artois/CA/USA
    Name
    Roy
    Boat
    Not Given

What is going on?

Any suggestions???
    Lost part of your finger and you're worried about posts

Upvote 0