NO LONG SAN DIEGO LONG RANGE SECTION?

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    I tried what has been said above, but I can't find Long Range Fishing Reports.. It show 68 pages to scroll through.
    Click the little folder under fishing reports
    0D0E7A95-8B61-413B-A847-97ACB28B53ED.png

Dudley613
    Dudley613
    Forums top right of screen
    Forum list all the way to the right
    Folder under fishing reports
    Long range is there
    Upvote 0

Intrepid Fan

No Cal Lou
    Oct 1, 2009
    Green Valley, Az
    Name
    Lou Salatich
    Boat
    none
    This thing is not very user friendly. This is what happens when you have a computer geek design stuff like this. They are unable to program things that the average person can comprehend. They design programs that require multiple steps to reach a desired location.

Reactions: plj46

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
    Aug 7, 2008
    Westminster, CA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    2005 Grady White Seafarer 228 (no name yet)
    There is Long Range but now there is no separate forum for inshore/island and offshore. With Southern California being the most active of all forums, they seriously should have left that alone. I see myself going on this website a lot less now and that is the general consensus of most my friends.

C
    cozenone
    I get NO sub forum or drop down under fishing reports???? No way to check Ca./Mex/ or any other unless I find a recent post then follow that link..........SUCKS
    Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    There is Long Range but now there is no separate forum for inshore/island and offshore. With Southern California being the most active of all forums, they seriously should have left that alone. I see myself going on this website a lot less now and that is the general consensus of most my friends.
    BD is using tags for those now.

ed: Click on the 'No Prefix' link to change what you're viewing.

edd: aaand. it's not working as advertised, for me anyway. Change the prefix and nothing changes.
    @Jason
    bdsocalfishing.png

Last edited:

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
    Aug 7, 2008
    Westminster, CA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    2005 Grady White Seafarer 228 (no name yet)
    BD is using tags for those now.

ed: Click on the 'No Prefix' link to change what you're viewing.

edd: aaand. it's not working as advertised, for me anyway. Change the prefix and nothing changes.
    @Jason
    View attachment 1265029
    Yeah and that is working out great. Now you have to rely on people to do that. As you can see, someone's post about a barracuda in LB harbor has an "OFFSHORE" prefix. You now have to scroll through all SoCal reports looking for the labeled prefix looking at a lot of garbage in order to. I don't see anyway to look at only offshore. The prefix is only for posting, not for viewing.

Reactions: jiggermyster
    Jason
    Jason
    Please go back and read the notice at the top of the whole website about Prefixes before you spread false info.
    Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    Yeah and that is working out great. Now you have to rely on people to do that. As you can see, someone's post about a barracuda in LB harbor has an "OFFSHORE" prefix. You now have to scroll through all SoCal reports looking for the labeled prefix looking at a lot of garbage in order to. I don't see anyway to look at only offshore. The prefix is only for posting, not for viewing.
    I saw that too.

No problem!
    @Jason has already promised to go through and fix all the posts that weren't properly tagged.

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    Luckily I had the few forums that I check here bookmarked or "favorite"ed.
    Those links still take you directly to the same forum set-up from before.
    [pinging @Jason ]
    Some BBS software (pprune.org is an example) have a feature where a user can tag the forums they wish to view.
    The tagged forums show up grouped above the rest.

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
    Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee

Part of why we are bringing on tons of moderators. 1. control the people 2. remove all firearms 3. BD will be sending checks out to all members that paid BD 4. BD will silence all naysayers.