I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 13, 2006
Greater Los Angeles Area
Name
John
Boat
None
Wearing a PFD would have saved his life. :(
Especially at night, you have no idea what's coming at you.

Carpfisher

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
Jul 3, 2012
Carpinteria
Name
Paul
Boat
226 Cabo Cuddycon, 16' Bayrunner
I hear no PFD and footed waders that filled w water contributed to his inability to swim to shore,
tragic.

flyhigh123

Bangarang
Aug 16, 2012
los angeles
Name
flyhigh123
Boat
Parker 2320
What do you guys think about hooping inside the harbor tonight with this small craft advisory? I have a 17" alum and never had issues, but always want to be safe.

gnehekul

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
What do you guys think about hooping inside the harbor tonight with this small craft advisory? I have a 17" alum and never had issues, but always want to be safe.
Four guys just fell into the water this morning. Right outside the breakwall but spend the time with your family just in case. There is a small craft advisory.

flyhigh123

Bangarang
Aug 16, 2012
los angeles
Name
flyhigh123
Boat
Parker 2320
Inside the harbor you should be just fine.
decide not to go, not because of the swells, which i think should be fine, but the wind... i hate hooping with high wind... hard to set a good drop and after picking up a hoop i'm blown off my spot so i cant just quick drop.

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
Am I missing something?I couldn't see anything about lobster in that article

dota9

Mar 18, 2012
fontana
Name
long
Boat
outcast prowler
You would think the second person wouldn't leave the 60y/o... Only he care for himself and swam to shore ?? I would differently think I'm at fault for doing so. Once you leave someone behind its over with

gnehekul

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
You would think the second person wouldn't leave the 60y/o... Only he care for himself and swam to shore ?? I would differently think I'm at fault for doing so. Once you leave someone behind its over with
You don't know the whole story. Don't make these assumptions