wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Haha!!! Love it! Steve you anti gull poo supporter you!

Hmmm.......lay your hard earned and high cost catch in poo or to not lay in poo??

I tend to agree with avoiding poo if at all possible??
Don’t you put all your catch in a Grady? Pot, say hi to kettle….

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Upvote 0

fishing fanatic

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 12, 2008
Alger, WA
Name
jason
Boat
28’ almar sounder //16' lavro
So just to be clear gull poo is a good seasoning and it goes Grady white, Livingston, duraboat, broad water, cold water, north river , Hewes craft? Somewhere a ottercraft is just below a bayliner trophy and a sevylor raft is in this mix as well?

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
So just to be clear gull poo is a good seasoning and it goes Grady white, Livingston, duraboat, broad water, cold water, north river , Hewes craft? Somewhere a ottercraft is just below a bayliner trophy and a sevylor raft is in this mix as well?
We already established I don’t know how to season fish let alone catch it but why you gotta be dissing on my sevylor life raft?

Upvote 0

danny warren

Almost A Member
Jun 1, 2014
Name
Danny
Boat
14ft minnow,17ft Willies driftboat
Went on Saturday. Weather was okay. The bite was slow until 11am. Then turn wide open. Long day but worth it

Attachments

• 586CD613-FAA5-439C-AF56-B1933D78AD96.jpeg
    586CD613-FAA5-439C-AF56-B1933D78AD96.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
Upvote 0

Olyfishin

Sep 2, 2018
Olympia
Name
Dave
Boat
20' Trophy
Back to reports... left the dock at Sekiu at a leisurely time of 7:00 heading to the Garbage Dump. Got three chickens in about an hour. Could have put them back looking for bigger fish, I suppose, but it was our first trip out and it seemed like pushing the easy button was in order. Will be back next week and maybe be a little more selective. Was rougher than anticipated... bit snotty, actually. But the current was non-existent so fishing was pretty easy. We passed maybe 30 boats at Waadah trolling for kings. Looking forward to reports from them.

Reactions: bdrlgion
Upvote 0

slab tech 1

Works overrated- lets go fishing
Apr 1, 2011
Ferndale
Name
Eric
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
What do you do with a big breeder hen like that other than take pictures? What a waste. It’s your choice, and I have whacked one around 130lbs before but that was borderline edible, but after keeping this one, would you do it again if you got one this big? Cant be very good to eat. That’s a monster and great catch! Congratulations man but maybe think about taking some pictures and releasing the big girls in the future? Unless you actually are not wasting it and eat it. By the way, the tails is dragging in seagull shit.

Upvote 0

Fungunnin

Feb 5, 2011
Seattle, Wa
Name
Bill
What do you do with a big breeder hen like that other than take pictures? What a waste. It’s your choice, and I have whacked one around 130lbs before but that was borderline edible, but after keeping this one, would you do it again if you got one this big? Cant be very good to eat. That’s a monster and great catch! Congratulations man but maybe think about taking some pictures and releasing the big girls in the future? Unless you actually are not wasting it and eat it. By the way, the tails is dragging in seagull shit.
Had some tonight and it was delicious! Every once will get eaten. If you are capable of lifting a 6 foot+ 200 pound fish completely off the ground then you are stronger than I am.

Upvote 0