No God is Welcome in San Diego.......per U.S. District Judge Larry Burns

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Saluki, Dec 13, 2013.

1. wils

wils lazy-ass well known "member"

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    muchos grass, bro.

Merry christmas back atcha, Saluki. :)

2. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    Maybe Saluki?

[video=youtube_share;3_PawcvFrMQ]http://youtu.be/3_PawcvFrMQ[/video]

3. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    Their is no GOD! Merry Christmas:finger:

4. dweston

dweston Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Duane
    Boat:
    yours
    Do you know the meaning of "Merry Christmas"? ...........

ps. You should use there, not their and guess what God still loves you!
    Have a great day

5. Johnny J

Johnny J Formally INOXicated

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    not mine
    That is what Josh Mcdowell said then set out to prove it. In doing so he ended up with a great book series.. "Evidence That Demands a Verdict".

Merry Christmas

6. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    Do you think Joseph was pissed when he found out he wasn't the father?

7. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    LOL

8. OILAGER

OILAGER Hecho en Estados Unidos

Name:
    Wayne
    Boat:
    Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
    Sure there is, hundreds, maybe even a few thousand of them.

9. Blackfish

Blackfish Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Name:
    Lee Obvious
    Boat:
    50' Hatteras and 24' cuddy
    [video=youtube_share;Isg6Kx-3xdI]http://youtu.be/Isg6Kx-3xdI[/video]

10. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    pics_joseph-not-the-father.jpg

11. gonzo25

gonzo25 GOT A BIG ONE

Name:
    george
    Boat:
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach

Well the country was founded on "christian" principles, but I guess you can call them religious if you want to.
    If you had ever really read the bible then you would know that only God does Gods work... but don't feel bad there are plenty of... "religous types" who claim to read the bible, but miss the message too... you know little things like, not judging others and shit like that. Remember the bible wasn't written by God, it was written by men who thought they were being inspired by God. There was only one person who couldn't be decieved by the devil... and that is why king James had everything that he said printed in red... of course that's what I was told, I didn't get that with birth. A truer statement would be, men acting and claiming to be doing the work of God... but then again i have never heard anyone putting it quite the way you did either.

People then weren't much different than those today, only they use different terms today to justify being a fucked person and claiming innocence like, "that's business" or "I'm just doing my job."

It appears that unlike the majority of us who learned or were taught things, like what is right and wrong.... usually taught by your parents so you would know how to act... incredibly you were born with the knowledge. I am in aw and impressed, (jealous too) because i was not. Your not alone, I have heard guys make statements on here that no one taught them anything about fishing, they learned it all on their own. Which is complete and total bullshit... but it may explain why they are such fucked fishermen.

I don't think the settlers of the country were all that special or different,... I think you will find that there were more wars and killing done in the name of or influenced by religion... of course they didn't do it in the name of any religion, they just did it.

I also didn't know the Indians were slaves. Were they more or less than their counter parts? and how long were they used as slaves?

Your right about the ten commandments, in fact I have used that argument myself, they are just common sense rules... you don't want to have people lie to you.. of come by and fuck your ol' lady.. or steal from you.. and certainly not kill you..
    Dam I wish everyone was born with that knowledge because a lot of people out there must have missed these rules by what I see today... oh wait a minute..., they thought they applied to everyone EXCEPT them, you couldn't do it to them but it is okay that they do it to you.

Since you never used "that guide book" are you sure what you think is good or bad is what we think is good or bad? After all the guy from the above paragraph thought it was right and it felt good when he stopped by your house and fucked your ol' lady.

Now relax, don't take it personal..,. I am making a joke about a serious issue.

BUT Before I forget... that information you were born with is a little off.... you are sworn in on the bible because the bible represents living by rules like the ten commandments where you don't lie, steal, and covet your brothers girlfriend.... and if you listen to the words, on most all of the others I have taken, you are swearing to serve or to uphold the laws or whatever it may be... but unless your swearing in for some religious shit, I have never heard someone swearing to serve the book.

This is a perfect example of the confusion people have with God and the bible in our government... one nation under God... in God we Trust... the ten commandments on the court house walls... THIS IS NOT RELIGION OR RELIGIOUS it is a reference to something that is known to represent right and wrong, good and bad... and that is all that it is.

Personally I like the system just like it is(as far as god and the bible are concerned).... you don't have to believe... and you don't have to like seeing god or a cross and you don't have to go to any church or believe in God, You can even state that you don't like it... but if you want to take it any further than making a statement... you want to do away with it... THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY and go live somewhere else.... and you will find you don't get those kind of options that your pissing about. It's like this.... you can say anything you want about who is running the country or a policy or a law.... that's cool, i have no problem with that... Burn the flag and you should leave or die... because that represents your right to not like who is running the country or the policy etc. is that simple enough or did it go over your head? It's not about religion it is simply a well know symbol of good and honorable beliefs and actions. get over it.

12. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"

Sorry...........I don't read any responses that are more that 3-4 sentences.

13. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    [​IMG]Freedom of religion by country (Pew Research Center study, 2009). Light yellow: low restriction; red: very high restriction on freedom of religion

See any trends? In God we trust should not be on our money nor should children have to stand and pledge allegiance under God everyday. Freedom of religious persecution is for everyone including atheists.

14. Blackfish

Name:
    Lee Obvious
    Boat:
  15. Blackfish

Name:
    Lee Obvious
    Boat:

16. kindafishy

kindafishy I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SCOTT
    Boat:
    bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"

i responded in the above quote and broke it apart responding to each portion individually.

17. s//m_cinco

s//m_cinco Member

Name:
    X
    Boat:
    X

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  18. eric harner

eric harner Caliente Tuna

Name:
    Azlandlocked
    Boat:
    RRII, PV, the Big X
    10-4 I hope you & your family have a Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year :jig:

19. eric harner

eric harner Caliente Tuna

Name:
    Azlandlocked
    Boat:
    RRII, PV, the Big X

20. johnnylite

johnnylite Never too late to change.

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    Triumph 210cc
    Note to Moderators add Religion to Politics rule.