No Fishing, No Hunting :(

Cloulyday

Jun 12, 2014
Name
Fisherman
Boat
Power Boat
Don't ge me wrong. I don't want anymore government regs or anyone telling me when, where or how I can fish. However, not having the "cert" means i can't resister my boat which is a red flag for enforcement to give me a ticket to end up in DLNR Judge and jury land when i could be out fishing. Complaining about government regs on a blog long after the bill has past is not going to change the law. Voting and meeting with your law makers might.

Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
I can see from all of your responses, all of you know your stuff. My point is America is currently operating under Marxism, via United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainability which Bush Sr. signed us on to in 1992, at The Royal Earth Summit. Look it up! In their own words and white papers, they intend to Restrict All Humans Globally from the Environment and Resources, Period! And put it Totally under their control. A Global Totalitarian System. From fishing and hunting regulations, to city ordinances, to project by laws, to our police serving the state, not us, Government serving Wall Street, Military Helicopters circling over my neighbor hood all night long, and so on and so on. It's all incremental steps to Usurp our Inherent Rights to Our Environment and Resources, Kill our National Sovereignty and shift us into the cattle pen, Check Mate! Fishing and Hunting regulations will be the Least of our worries. Why are they fencing off the mountains? Why are they blocking access to beaches with pillars? Why are they raising property taxes Big Time in Rural America and Abolishing Private Properties? Why are they Shutting down independent Farmers and Ranchers? Why are they taking out our Real and Dependable Sources of Energy with inefficient, Fake Green Energy? Why did they Off shore our manufacturing jobs, Caterpillar, GM, Boeing, Apple etc. to China? Big Banks, Corporations, Governments are all Centralizing Power for this take over. Sounds far fetched, look it up, prove me wrong... Book: Behind the Green Mask: UN Agenda 21 by Rosa Koire a good place to start. Research The Wild Lands Project and UN Agenda 21. Look up "The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx written in 1848 and tell me if we still function under our Bill of Right's and Constitution. And don't forget what Mr. Obozo said, Screw Congress! I take my Orders from the United Nations! And our Military is under UN Control! Or just sit back and watch it all Unfold...

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
True Hawaii's fish stalks have depleted and Agenda Free regulations are needed. But our mountains are Overflowing with Game yet the DLNR Mafia is fencing off all the hunting grounds and Want to Eradicate to Kingdom Come. The Militarized Nature Conservancy is Chopping Down and Poisoning Hundred Plus year old tree's, not the Wildlife. They also Gun down Herds of Sheep and Goats for Fun from Helicopters, friends of mine testify to that! And no, my dogs don't hunt Endangered Snails or Lava Tube Bugs, just hogs. And we don't waste time messing with Endangered Plants and birds, so they Lose that argument. The DLNR is a Revenue Collector for Big State and they are Growing like a Cancer, Eating away at us to the Bone. Major Chemo Therapy is Needed Here!!!

It's a stretch to call feral pigs game animals. Rec hunters have not been able to make a dent in their populations wherever they exist. With HI's terrain, it would be extremely difficult to get rid of them, let alone reduce the population.

Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
Just a heads up Molokai. William Aila's good buddy Tony Ladesma of the "Division of Forestry" ordered a Shit Load of materials to fence off Molokai Hunting Grounds!!! A fellow hunter saw the fencing, post and other nik naks, all ready to be shipped and it didn't look cheap!!! How nice of him to use Our Hard earned money for such a Heart Warming cause! Shouldn't take long for him to hit the fishing and diving grounds! Why don't we all show Tony our Gratitude and give him a shout at 808-870-7598...

Upvote 0

haunas

Jan 2, 2013
Honolulu
Name
Chris
Boat
No'moa
I agree with sicklefin on docare don't care. And the materials for Molokai. Fencing off hunting grounds or fencing material for the braddahs and sistahs that need some and take it from the docks or off the posts.

I agree with eslits REVOLUTION.

Upvote 0