(No) Fish Report 182/302/425 on 7/15

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by jacko, Jul 16, 2016.

1. jacko

jacko Member

Name:
    E
    Boat:
    25 ft Parker
    Decided to beat the crowds and fish south on Friday. The good news was that there was hardly any boats out south. The bad news was that there was also no fish. We fished the 182, south to 302 to 425. A lot of nice size paddies 5 miles north of the 302 but all were dry. Water was clean and blue, temp was 71.5 at the 302 and 72.8 at the 425.
    At least the weather was nice so we did manage to catch some sun and beers. Congrats to anyone who managed to actually catch fish yesterday.

E-

2. RyanErb

RyanErb Love to fish!

Name:
    Ryan
    Boat:
    OnTheWater
    Thanks for the report! Seems hit and miss, just gotta find the 'magic' paddy... and I guess the fish are on the move daily!

3. FatBoy4130

FatBoy4130 Member

Name:
    B Wolfe
    Boat:
    FATBOY
    We fished the 312 to inside the 181 for nothing just in time to hear they bit wide open 6 miles off Dana Point, Not a single thing by the time we made it back in

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2na likes this.
  4. pelon2

pelon2 Newbie

Name:
    Marco
    Boat:
    various
    We saw them in the morning 14 miles from Dana Pt. and they were heading uphill fast!

5. AndyJ

AndyJ Undocumented "Member"

Name:
    Andy Jakubas
    Boat:
    18.5 Cobalt
    We fished the Reel Fun out of Dana Point this morning for half day. A few bass. Heard from skipper and deckhand that Friday the Reel Fun had a 3/4 day with mostly rental rods hook 17 bluefin and land one 85 lbs 5 miles out of San Onofre.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk