Tunaslam

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
Gosh Pete, you needed to start your report with a warning "Stop" allow at least one hour to fully engage in the following report, so you can visualize the essence of Eygpt, share in all the fun, suspense and drama, enjoy a thrill ride through local culture etc. etc. Of yeah, and see what a giant Perch looks like, as well as a Tiger Fish.

Spent my break and all of next's week's breaks, reading about your high adventure and exploits of tourism in a Muslim country. Too shay, and well done my friend, extremely entertaining, cool pic's and congrats to your survival, so that you may once again be able to pull on a big fish!

BTW, your email got bounced, too big for my sytem.

PS. Years ago I visited Eygpt with my wife, off a Meditarian cruise, spent a whole day in Cairo, enjoyed the views and the camel ride, got claustiphobic entering, no crawling into a Pyramid chamber. It was the most fantastic cruise of our lives, also visiting Athens Greece, 3 Greek isles including Rhodes, Istanbal Turkey, The Ephasis, "bad spelling" (all marble city dug up from a dead lake) in Turkey, Isreal, Bethehem & Jerulsolum, and the Sea of Galillee. They cancelled that particular cruise some 20 years ago, just as we returned, due to the hijacking problems in the Medeteranium Sea, in that hostile area. So we were about the last people to ever enjoy such an all star cruise. Absolutely increible!

Great job Pete, keep following your dreams, my friend. Glad to see you back on the boards. Please keep in touch.

Cory

Upvote 0

ReDraGoN

MasTeR BaiTeR
Nov 1, 2005
Torrance
Name
Brian
Boat
OutLaw Star
Awsome report... i especially like the part where u used your rodnreel as a weapon like batman!! HAHAH that part was classic !!

"no i dont wanna ride your daughter" HAHA classic

Upvote 0

NESSIE HUNTER

Registered fish offender
Jul 17, 2005
Hesperia, Ca
Name
Frank
Boat
rubber duckie
Just ** WOW **

What a great read.

Indiana Jones on a fishing adventure.. AWESOME...

Ill be waiting for the Movie to come out, Fantastic..

Love the fishing, so much detail.. The fight scenes (as you remember them) were outstanding..

Thank you. ! ! :notworthy :notworthy

Upvote 0

BornFisher

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 17, 2003
Encinitas (Olivenhain)
Visit site
Name
Bill Fisher
Boat
18' Bayliner Trophy, cuddy
Amazing!! You da MAN!!!
Now I do have more than a few doubts about your memory of the fine details of a few incidents, but I believe every word of the fishing part!
Got sorta near there last year (Tripoli) on an Italian cruise ship. But no Americans were allowed to go ashore so we stayed onboard and waited for the others to tell us what a pit Tripoli is.
Thanks for the ride!!

Upvote 0

paul1dad

Jul 20, 2006
Lake Forest
Name
Paul
Boat
24', IMP Inca, Mens Lib
Great story, and looks like you caught yourself some nice fish. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and ad a little humor. A true adventure:upstupid: :notworthy

Upvote 0

Florida

Almost A Member
Mar 10, 2006
florida
Name
Chris
Boat
17' Boston Whaler/15'6"gheenoe
write a book

Upvote 0

WreckinBall

The sober one
Oct 18, 2004
Way up in the IE
Name
Jerry
Boat
Island Tak, Prowler, RRIII, TG80, Royal Star, etc....
Whoa, Dude!!!! :eek:

You are a fishin'/fightin' son of a gun, ain'tcha? Thanks a bunch, I enjoyed the read. :notworthy

Upvote 0