NIKKI J for sale. (Blackman 26 Outerbanks)

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat Name
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Saw your boat out of the water at Shelter island boat yard, I was down there checking on the progress of mine , they had just finished power washing yours and it looks impressive out of the water , what a beautiful set up rig ypu have someone is going to get a great southern California boat ,Someone needs to take a hard look at this boat and buy it , its Bristol , if I didn't already own 3 boats I would own it in a heart beat Classic Blackman

Upvote 0

Nikki J

Almost A Member
Aug 12, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Todd
Boat Name
26,Blackman OB,Nikki J
Saw your boat out of the water at Shelter island boat yard, I was down there checking on the progress of mine , they had just finished power washing yours and it looks impressive out of the water , what a beautiful set up rig ypu have someone is going to get a great southern California boat ,Someone needs to take a hard look at this boat and buy it , its Bristol , if I didn't already own 3 boats I would own it in a heart beat Classic Blackman

Thanks Mike! I saw your boat in the water. Man, what a beautiful fishing platform! Are you still commercial fishing?

Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat Name
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
No, I got out of commerical fishing a long time ago, im a DOD Contractor now with my own company but I'm still on the water a lot , the Jimmie C affords me the opportunity to do multi day trips and im fishing the boat at Mag Bay this year in October and will go to Cabo from there and keep the boat in a slip for 3 months , Good luck selling rig she's beautiful

Reactions: Nikki J
Upvote 0

Nikki J

Almost A Member
Aug 12, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Todd
Boat Name
26,Blackman OB,Nikki J
NIKKI J still for sale. $85K OBO

The trailer work is complete. I just got it back from East County Trailers. Dustin replaced all the suspension (leaf springs, shackles and mounting hardware), r&r’d the brakes with new brake pads, axle and bearing service on both axles and installed new bearing buddys, replaced damaged keel rollers, and did a lot of rust abatement and welds where needed.

Upvote 0

SkipJacky

Jul 1, 2020
Pomona, CA
Name
Roberto Quintana
Boat Name
Skipjack Pilothouse 32
I'm thinking 20-30% price reductions in the fall/winter, unless you can hold on for a couple of years. Lots of folks out of work and it's only going to get worse according to my advisers.

Upvote 0

LTrain0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat Name
27' Radon LRB
I'm thinking 20-30% price reductions in the fall/winter, unless you can hold on for a couple of years. Lots of folks out of work and it's only going to get worse according to my advisers.

Your advisors are ignorant. In EVERY economic cycle, there are winners and losers. SOME industries are booming right now.

Bump for a helluva boat!!!!

Upvote 0

LTrain0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat Name
27' Radon LRB
Economic cycle: downward/upward movement along long-term growth trend.

Clearly YOU arent Einstein by taking such a limited approach to defining 'cycle'

Upvote 0

Nikki J

Almost A Member
Aug 12, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Todd
Boat Name
26,Blackman OB,Nikki J
The NIKKI J is sold! Bitter sweet day for me. Lots of memories.
Captain Clowers, out of Cortez Marina on Harbor Island, is adding it to his fleet. Book a charter. Its a great fishing platform.
Thanks everyone for your interest, nice input and comments!

Last edited:
Upvote 0