"News Release from WDFW on Puget Sound Salmon" Locked ?

reelchrome

Mar 9, 2011
Maple Valley
Name
Denis
Boat
Defiance 220 Admiral
What does it mean when a thread is locked?

I wanted to through in my 2 cents on the "News Release from WDFW on Puget Sound Salmon"

http://wdfw.wa.gov/news/apr1516a/

Shouldn't they have made that announcement before 4/1 when everyone bought licences ? how bout those folks that only fish salmon in the sound? maybe they should be entitled to a refund. and or a pro rated licences for everyone else for having less opportunity.

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
  • May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    3 and counting!
    Seems shocking, but this is possibly the best thing that could happen!
    Now we can get our own permit to impact ESA listed fish, and return to our fair share of the allowable harvestable fish.
    Cool your jets for a while and lets support Director Unsworth and his bold move.
    This could be the best thing that has happen in sports fishing for a long time.
    This decision is supported by many sports fishers and fishing industries.
    Yeah, it may hurt this year, but lets stay the course.

Side note, when what we suggested at NOF as reasonable, was rejected by the opposition, and we weren't going to fish this year anyway! I am in total support of this move and am looking for a noticeable improvement in the future.

Ducker!

Upvote 0

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
    Jan 18, 2013
    Tacoma
    Name
    ain't no cunthead
    Boat
    68 Bellboy
    What does it mean when a thread is locked?

I wanted to through in my 2 cents on the "News Release from WDFW on Puget Sound Salmon"

Yea I thought we would at least may and june Im out over $100.00

http://wdfw.wa.gov/news/apr1516a/

Shouldn't they have made that announcement before 4/1 when everyone bought licences ? how bout those folks that only fish salmon in the sound? maybe they should be entitled to a refund. and or a pro rated licences for everyone else for having less opportunity.

Upvote 0

Kingcg1990

May 19, 2014
    Name
    Chad
    Boat
    Kenner vision 1902
    Doesn't a large portion of license money fund conservation and other things like that? If no one buys licenses I feel like that's a bit counter productive. I get buying a license for something you can't use is pretty stupid, but it there a way to get that money to the powers that be? Donate to psa? Cca? Something?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Quan

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 21, 2009
    Bellingham, WA
    Name
    Quan
    Boat
    Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Hawksbeard"
    I'm curious why it was locked as well. Shouldn't BD Mods provide an explanation for the lock?

Reactions: eldplanko
    Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
    Jul 27, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    Name
    Jeff Nelson
    Boat
    255 BW Conquest “Double Header”
    The discussion was becoming unproductive and negative. I am not a moderator but im pretty sure that my (since edited) negative and hostile comments were the kind of thing that gets a post locked.

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
    Jun 2, 2009
    Seabeck
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    The discussion was becoming unproductive and negative. I am not a moderator but im pretty sure that my (since edited) negative and hostile comments were the kind of thing that gets a post locked.

This is BD....most of the shit is unproductive and negative....

Upvote 0