jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
that is great looking bait---did you catch anything ?
Another jackass has joined the party. Could it be some of you are jealous that Brandon has a boat of his own and a wonderful family to enjoy it with? Some of you people need to get a life.

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
So now your gonna piss off Catholics? Just give it a rest . if you don't have a report then just shut the Fuck up. This ain't fun no more and I'm starting to get grouchy. The last one you wanna piss off is me. Quit now PLEASE.
Go back to school and learn 000001 Grammar. I suppose you AIN'T going to do it.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Another jackass has joined the party. Could it be some of you are jealous that Brandon has a boat of his own and a wonderful family to enjoy it with? Some of you people need to get a life.
Maybe you need to go back to fishing a 1/2 day boat, along with the other Jack A....!

Reactions: REPO

dorado50

May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
DAVID
Boat
BERTRAM / EDGEWATER
Another "fisherman killing fisherman" thread....over what? A guy fishing(legally) with his family. Geezzz

desertbonito

Jul 15, 2009
Redlands, CA
Name
Allen
Boat
Triumph 170CC
The young angler's actions are within the limits of law. Just because his course of conduct doesn't measure up to your catechism standards doesn't entitle you to spew vitriol or disrespect in his direction. Some of you act like he shot the world's last passenger pigeon--give it a friggin' rest, already. HATERS SUCK!

klassen619

Blessed to be able to fish
Jul 18, 2006
Bakersfield
Name
Chris
Boat
Davis Bahia
oh boy. I understand both perspectives but let's waste our energy on things that will impact our fisheries. Learn from it and move on. Smart work can trump hard work.

Last edited:

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
Apr 14, 2014
Brea
Name
Kevin
Boat
qajaq
Hope for some rat yellows at the cove tomorrow! Or tuna, or thresher, or. ........the tax man can stay in HB okay! ???

fishkillers

fishkiller
Oct 4, 2007
OC/NorCal
Name
J
Boat
Let's not talk about that right now
This is why I don't hang out here anymore. So much whining crying and bitching. Stop acting like whiny little girls and go fish. Goddamn