I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
they are only called baby when your in Cow tow fishing, what I caught was 5x bigger then the YT posted plus that one YT was the only one I kept the hole two Days because the deck hand said the hook was so deep and it would not survive, I ended up giving it to a friend to eat as Sushi
dude really.........all that time on the soap box and here comes a pic with you and a rat yellowtail, but oh yeah, you got an excuse for yours.
:ashamed:
Probably time to step down.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
dude really.........all that time on the soap box and here comes a pic with you and a rat yellowtail, but oh yeah, you got an excuse for yours.
that one YT was still 4x the size of the one's posted so F off and bite me

Reactions: eric harner

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Great Job Brandon!

Fuck these guys! Go back tomorrow and kill 10 more and post em up. Kill em all!

I feel like skipping tuna now and looking for the elusive rats just to post up here and piss off these no good asswipes that never have anything nice to say.

Congrats again!
all of your 47 message and that the best you have , so go ahead and kill Ten Rats and post Picture's of them
so DFW get bust your ass for 5 over your Limit, learn the regulations Before you post crap:frehya2:

Last edited:
Reactions: eric harner

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Don't mind those ass clowns. You can have up to 5 any size. With only restrictions once you have more than 5. They're just envious. I know I am.

I spent 8-9 hours on the water Saturday for nada. Trolled macks for 10 miles. I would've been happy with a firecracker yellow!
Another rapist on the water.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Whats the size Limit????...................................Exactly!!!! Good Job FAM!!!
Why don't you just go to the bait receiver and buy a scoop of sardines and catch them out of your bait tank,, I'm sure their bigger than those little YELLARS, and no size limit. Filet them up and enjoy!!!!

spize909

Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
all of your 47 message and that the best you have , so go ahead and kill Ten Rats and post Picture's of them
so DFW get bust your ass for 5 over your Limit, learn the regulations Before you post crap:frehya2:
there were several people on his boat...?

Reactions: mike82

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Again, Brandon, disregard the mud-slinging zombies on this post. You did your family right, obeyed the law, smiles are priceless, end of story.

With best regards,

Tom Cod (the pier fisherman) :picknose:
I see you came out of the closet, now just change you BD name

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Great Job Brandon!

Fuck these guys! Go back tomorrow and kill 10 more and post em up. Kill em all!

I feel like skipping tuna now and looking for the elusive rats just to post up here and piss off these no good asswipes that never have anything nice to say.

Congrats again!
Don't fuck with Mike ! It's his ocean !
Michael there's rats in here !

shamitch74

Jan 9, 2010
SOCAL
Name
Earl
Boat
18' Mako CC
Why don't you just go to the bait receiver and buy a scoop of sardines and catch them out of your bait tank,, I'm sure their bigger than those little YELLARS, and no size limit. Filet them up and enjoy
Yum...Sardines!!! Is Kevina the girls name for Kevin??? Cuz your acting like One!! :urno1: Sorry had to ask??

mike82

Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
So, everyone should releases those baby #30-#40 Tunas too? They could grow to 4-500# adult fish.
LOL! Very good point Chuck! You put things in perspective. People obviously forget, or possibly never realize, that our tuna up here are the rats, dinks and firecrackers of the tuna species.

WhyMe

It’s not a fish til it hits the deck.
May 12, 2009
San Bernardino California
Name
Jason
Boat
Mako CC
Brandon, were you ever given a warm welcome to bloodydecks? Well here it is. You are better off cancelling your facebook account. There is more drama here........ And it's exciting. LMAO

Don't listen to any of these guys. Guess they forgot what it was like to be young and happy with what they consider a non desirable fish. They must all be one of those long range dudes.

Good that you guys got out and it's good that you came home safe with fish in the cooler. Don't be discouraged from posting in the future.

KID CREOLE

Sep 19, 2003
San Pedro, Ca.
Visit site
Name
Stefan
Boat
Mako 224 CC, FULL RACK
Brandon,

No real issue keeping a handful of lil yellows especially when family is involved, get them motivated to chase the bigger yellows too.

As far as the lil seabass and to the rest, make sure that if you ever hook one of these you consider

-do not net if possible
-do not touch with dry bare hands
-try to release without pulling the fish out of the water
-deep hooked, cut the line short and let it go