Newport report 7/5/15

shamitch74

Jan 9, 2010
SOCAL
Name
Earl
Boat
18' Mako CC
Whats the size Limit????...................................Exactly!!!! Good Job FAM!!!

Reactions: BPOUND

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
that was the average size fish on a 2 day last year, I released over 15 or so on that trip, so piss off[/QUOTE
You killer's destroyed baby fish. And your giving them shit for catching the rats.

Oh the Hypocrisy is so thick, I need raydar.

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
You killer's destroyed baby fish. And your giving them shit for catching the rats.

Oh the Hypocrisy is so thick, I need radar
why don't you go on Corry's post and give him shit too because he just got off a 3 trip on the 1st string
with the same grade of fish' if I could teach stupid I would show the Size difference between my YFT and them Yellow's
get sum Glasses

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
why don't you go on Corry's post and give him shit too because he just got off a 3 trip on the 1st string
with the same grade of fish' if I could teach stupid I would show the Size difference between my YFT and them Yellow's
get sum Glasses

I really don't care if a small fish dies, as long as it's legal.

Just pointed out the fact that you are posing with a rat yellow and baby tuna.. Meanwhile, giving someone else shit for doing the same thing you have done.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I really don't care if a small fish dies, as long as it's legal.

Just pointed out the fact that you are posing with a rat yellow and baby tuna.. Meanwhile, giving someone else shit for doing the same thing you have done.
they are only called baby when your in Cow tow fishing, what I caught was 5x bigger then the YT posted plus that one YT was the only one I kept the hole two Days because the deck hand said the hook was so deep and it would not survive, I ended up giving it to a friend to eat as Sushi

HUSKEY BAY

Mar 6, 2015
Dana Point
Name
ken
Boat
HUSKEY BAY
Got out on the water around 2 with the whole family. Cruised over to the bait barge to find some really nice 4-6 in sardines. Headed out to crystal cove area. Minutes after we dropped the pick, a guy fishing near us came over and gave us his spot along with some info about the bass bite and a lone yelow he had caught ( If you are reading this report thank you). We pulled the pick and made a move to where he told us. After making sure the pick was secure we got some lines out. Not much later my sister puts a nice bend in her new custom rod. Nice calico on the deck. Then I go bendo, another nice calico on the deck. Then it goes quiet for a little while. " Got one. ", my dad yells. Its a small yellow. The whole boat is smiling. First yellow of the year on the deck. Then I set the hook, it felt like a good one. Pop, crap pulled the hook. Now my mum goes bendo. A small white seabass on the deck. Not long after getting the fish back in the water, my line starts ripping. Put the reel in gear and tow in another calico. Another lull in the bite, arrggg. My mum sets the hook into a fighter. As it gets closer I realize its another firecracker yellow. What 2 yellows on the deck and neither are mine? Where is mine? Then, the girls get seasick and favor goes to them. Our boat had a hard start after sitting for so long. I used the time trying to start the engine to try to get my yellow. After several minutes of trying to get the motor to start. It fires up like always. My dad offered to take my place and pull the pick while I keep trying. Just as he tells me to bring my line in I get slammed and watched the fish grab the bait. Bendo on my first yellow of the year. After a short fight I bounce a firecracker yellow onto the deck. Even though the yellows were small they are the first yellows on our boat. Overall, the weather was good and everyone had a good time. View attachment 603538
Great day. You had your beautiful family on the water...smiles everywhere!! AND ...the boat started! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways to have to have fun in So Cal! have a great summer.

spize909

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
they are only called baby when your in Cow tow fishing, what I caught was 5x bigger then the YT posted plus that one YT was the only one I kept the hole two Days because the deck hand said the hook was so deep and it would not survive, I ended up giving it to a friend to eat as Sushi
dude really.........all that time on the soap box and here comes a pic with you and a rat yellowtail, but oh yeah, you got an excuse for yours.
:ashamed:
Probably time to step down.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
dude really.........all that time on the soap box and here comes a pic with you and a rat yellowtail, but oh yeah, you got an excuse for yours.
that one YT was still 4x the size of the one's posted so F off and bite me

Reactions: eric harner

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Great Job Brandon!

Fuck these guys! Go back tomorrow and kill 10 more and post em up. Kill em all!

I feel like skipping tuna now and looking for the elusive rats just to post up here and piss off these no good asswipes that never have anything nice to say.

Congrats again!
all of your 47 message and that the best you have , so go ahead and kill Ten Rats and post Picture's of them
so DFW get bust your ass for 5 over your Limit, learn the regulations Before you post crap:frehya2:

Last edited:
Reactions: eric harner

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Don't mind those ass clowns. You can have up to 5 any size. With only restrictions once you have more than 5. They're just envious. I know I am.

I spent 8-9 hours on the water Saturday for nada. Trolled macks for 10 miles. I would've been happy with a firecracker yellow!
Another rapist on the water.

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Whats the size Limit????...................................Exactly!!!! Good Job FAM!!!
Why don't you just go to the bait receiver and buy a scoop of sardines and catch them out of your bait tank,, I'm sure their bigger than those little YELLARS, and no size limit. Filet them up and enjoy!!!!