Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
Apr 14, 2014
Brea
Name
Kevin
Boat
qajaq
I hope you released these micro yellows, After you got them on the boat, to take your Picture.. If it was me holding up these so called yellowtail's, I would of put a brown paper bag over my head, before taking a picture !!! Just out of curiousity how much did each one weight?????? Maybe 2 lbs???? Give the little ones a chance to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the size they sell at Hmart [emoji33]

jowo

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 9, 2004
Woodland Hills
Name
Johnny
Boat
Sold
but isn't it about teaching your kids how to preserve our Ocean and water, so kid down the line can have fish to catch and have fun
Hard to teach them fishing principles without getting them to like fishing, first! What, you weren't ever a kid, where a 3# yellow is the fish of your lifetime? Those fish are legal, and catching ones like that might hook them for life. I am so sick of hearing high and mighty guys trying to preach and apply their self-imposed rules on others. This guy sounds like a beginner, who took his family out to learn and enjoy fishing, and guys like you, and that kevina guy, who is the biggest self righteous ass, come and rain on their party! I'm sure negative comments like that leave a nasty, negative feeling to beginners. Good job discouraging our sport, when we need as many supporters as possible...

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Hard to teach them fishing principles without getting them to like fishing, first! What, you weren't ever a kid, where a 3# yellow is the fish of your lifetime? Those fish are legal, and catching ones like that might hook them for life. I am so sick of hearing high and mighty guys trying to preach and apply their self-imposed rules on others. This guy sounds like a beginner, who took his family out to learn and enjoy fishing, and guys like you, and that kevina guy, who is the biggest self righteous ass, come and rain on their party! I'm sure negative comments like that leave a nasty, negative feeling to beginners. Good job discouraging our sport, when we need as many supporters as possible...
thanks for the complement, but kids need to learn the right way from the beginning , my Son spent like $200 dollars to go fishing with Jimmy Decker
and Fish SCI all day and they caught Bass to 9 pounds and release them all , when get got home it talked about that trip for days

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
Apr 14, 2014
Brea
Name
Kevin
Boat
qajaq
Don't mind those ass clowns. You can have up to 5 any size. With only restrictions once you have more than 5. They're just envious. I know I am.

I spent 8-9 hours on the water Saturday for nada. Trolled macks for 10 miles. I would've been happy with a firecracker yellow!

BPOUND

Young Gun
Mar 6, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Brandon
Boat
none
I am very aware of conservation of our waters. I enjoy CPR and usually release most of my fish. We were excited and kept our three first yellowtail we have caught on our boat and the first yellows we have ever caught on a pb. We kept three that isn't even the limit for one person. The sporties keep hundreds of these. Im not saying that it all good to go out and target these.

Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
I am very aware of conservation of our waters. I enjoy CPR and usually release most of my fish. We were excited and kept our three first yellowtail we have caught on our boat and the first yellows we have ever caught on a pb. We kept three that isn't even the limit for one person. The sporties keep hundreds of these. Im not saying that it all good to go out and target these.
Well put, Brandon! :appl:
Go back to your holes little zombies!

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
I learned long ago two wrongs don't make it right, I've have taught my boys since they were young if your don't preserve it won't last,
but if you take care of it and respect it will last for ever, practice( CPR )
I respect what your teaching your kids. 99 percent of the fisherman conserve. I don't like the fisherman being blamed on the over fishing. It's not us ! Science and biology plus accountability.