jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Hard to teach them fishing principles without getting them to like fishing, first! What, you weren't ever a kid, where a 3# yellow is the fish of your lifetime? Those fish are legal, and catching ones like that might hook them for life. I am so sick of hearing high and mighty guys trying to preach and apply their self-imposed rules on others. This guy sounds like a beginner, who took his family out to learn and enjoy fishing, and guys like you, and that kevina guy, who is the biggest self righteous ass, come and rain on their party! I'm sure negative comments like that leave a nasty, negative feeling to beginners. Good job discouraging our sport, when we need as many supporters as possible...
thanks for the complement, but kids need to learn the right way from the beginning , my Son spent like $200 dollars to go fishing with Jimmy Decker
and Fish SCI all day and they caught Bass to 9 pounds and release them all , when get got home it talked about that trip for days

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
Apr 14, 2014
Brea
Name
Kevin
Boat
qajaq
Don't mind those ass clowns. You can have up to 5 any size. With only restrictions once you have more than 5. They're just envious. I know I am.

I spent 8-9 hours on the water Saturday for nada. Trolled macks for 10 miles. I would've been happy with a firecracker yellow!

BPOUND

Young Gun
Mar 6, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Brandon
Boat
none
I am very aware of conservation of our waters. I enjoy CPR and usually release most of my fish. We were excited and kept our three first yellowtail we have caught on our boat and the first yellows we have ever caught on a pb. We kept three that isn't even the limit for one person. The sporties keep hundreds of these. Im not saying that it all good to go out and target these.

P

Paddyman1

I am very aware of conservation of our waters. I enjoy CPR and usually release most of my fish. We were excited and kept our three first yellowtail we have caught on our boat and the first yellows we have ever caught on a pb. We kept three that isn't even the limit for one person. The sporties keep hundreds of these. Im not saying that it all good to go out and target these.
Well put, Brandon! :appl:
Go back to your holes little zombies!

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
I learned long ago two wrongs don't make it right, I've have taught my boys since they were young if your don't preserve it won't last,
but if you take care of it and respect it will last for ever, practice( CPR )
I respect what your teaching your kids. 99 percent of the fisherman conserve. I don't like the fisherman being blamed on the over fishing. It's not us ! Science and biology plus accountability.

shamitch74

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 9, 2010
SOCAL
Name
Earl
Boat
18' Mako CC
Whats the size Limit????...................................Exactly!!!! Good Job FAM!!!

Reactions: BPOUND

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
that was the average size fish on a 2 day last year, I released over 15 or so on that trip, so piss off[/QUOTE
You killer's destroyed baby fish. And your giving them shit for catching the rats.

Oh the Hypocrisy is so thick, I need raydar.

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
You killer's destroyed baby fish. And your giving them shit for catching the rats.

Oh the Hypocrisy is so thick, I need radar
why don't you go on Corry's post and give him shit too because he just got off a 3 trip on the 1st string
with the same grade of fish' if I could teach stupid I would show the Size difference between my YFT and them Yellow's
get sum Glasses

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
why don't you go on Corry's post and give him shit too because he just got off a 3 trip on the 1st string
with the same grade of fish' if I could teach stupid I would show the Size difference between my YFT and them Yellow's
get sum Glasses

I really don't care if a small fish dies, as long as it's legal.

Just pointed out the fact that you are posing with a rat yellow and baby tuna.. Meanwhile, giving someone else shit for doing the same thing you have done.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I really don't care if a small fish dies, as long as it's legal.

Just pointed out the fact that you are posing with a rat yellow and baby tuna.. Meanwhile, giving someone else shit for doing the same thing you have done.
they are only called baby when your in Cow tow fishing, what I caught was 5x bigger then the YT posted plus that one YT was the only one I kept the hole two Days because the deck hand said the hook was so deep and it would not survive, I ended up giving it to a friend to eat as Sushi

HUSKEY BAY

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 6, 2015
Dana Point
Name
ken
Boat
HUSKEY BAY
Got out on the water around 2 with the whole family. Cruised over to the bait barge to find some really nice 4-6 in sardines. Headed out to crystal cove area. Minutes after we dropped the pick, a guy fishing near us came over and gave us his spot along with some info about the bass bite and a lone yelow he had caught ( If you are reading this report thank you). We pulled the pick and made a move to where he told us. After making sure the pick was secure we got some lines out. Not much later my sister puts a nice bend in her new custom rod. Nice calico on the deck. Then I go bendo, another nice calico on the deck. Then it goes quiet for a little while. " Got one. ", my dad yells. Its a small yellow. The whole boat is smiling. First yellow of the year on the deck. Then I set the hook, it felt like a good one. Pop, crap pulled the hook. Now my mum goes bendo. A small white seabass on the deck. Not long after getting the fish back in the water, my line starts ripping. Put the reel in gear and tow in another calico. Another lull in the bite, arrggg. My mum sets the hook into a fighter. As it gets closer I realize its another firecracker yellow. What 2 yellows on the deck and neither are mine? Where is mine? Then, the girls get seasick and favor goes to them. Our boat had a hard start after sitting for so long. I used the time trying to start the engine to try to get my yellow. After several minutes of trying to get the motor to start. It fires up like always. My dad offered to take my place and pull the pick while I keep trying. Just as he tells me to bring my line in I get slammed and watched the fish grab the bait. Bendo on my first yellow of the year. After a short fight I bounce a firecracker yellow onto the deck. Even though the yellows were small they are the first yellows on our boat. Overall, the weather was good and everyone had a good time. View attachment 603538
Great day. You had your beautiful family on the water...smiles everywhere!! AND ...the boat started! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways to have to have fun in So Cal! have a great summer.