Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good afternoon all,

Just a note to let you know that most all of the new United Composites Factory wrap (RGP), INCLUDING A FACTORY ROD YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE SEEN BEFORE and Blanks (GP) are in stock at Bob Sands Tackle... Come and check out these amazing new light weight rods that use turned down grips, super light weight Titanium guides and the wonderful new wrapping technology U.C. has come up with... NOTE: We have these Rods in both GRAPHITE and ALPS ALUMINUM REEL SEATS.

Come on in a check these out FANTASTIC ITEMS or PM me for information on these GREAT NEW PRODUCTS..

STAY TUNED FOR OUR HUGE SALE COMING SOON.

Have a great season.

Jamie

Last edited:

LB.

Lb’s Customs
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Outrider-Mirage-Excel-Shogun-Endeavor
Looking for a wahoo rod for my next trip in September
what’s your recommendation?
Is GP The way to go?
Thx
I’m gonna throw the GP80 Terminator at the Hoos this season. And a GP80 Monster. Both rated 30-80, and have power. Lots of power. Light tip and plenty of backbone should be a winning combination. I will also be throwing irons at them with the 90, and 900 series of rods from UC. I’ve built and pulled on the GP80 Terminator and it’s a BEAST! My new 50-60lb for this season. The US80 Predator was just too fast for my back lol. Happy hunting

Ralph ‘lb’ Hammond

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening I/C

Please send me a PM and I will give you the discount we are offering... Please check out the U.C. web site for retail prices. And yes, the Accurate BV 600 NN will match brilliantly with this rod as a bomb/Raider/Catchy rod. But as I noted in my review of the RGP rods and blanks, this rod will do way more than throw Bombs.. These blanks and factory wrapped rods are in stock at this time but going fast... The response has been amazing.. Hope to chat soon.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Last edited:

politadisa

Apr 30, 2020
FRANCE
Name
poliha
Boat
Boat
Lots of power. Light tip and plenty of backbone should be a winning combination. I will also be throwing irons at them with the 90, and 900 series of rods from UC. I’ve built and pulled on the GP80 Terminator and it’s a BEAST! My new 50-60lb for this season. Tutuapp 9Apps SPAMMER

Last edited: