marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
I dont know what your so butt hurt about,its not your money and no ones forcing anyone to buy anything.All you have done is slam someone else even after multiple people have said its correct besides the handle which could have come directly from the factory,who knows.Get over it and move along.

Tuna Hawk

Sep 13, 2015
Newport Beach
Name
Al
Boat
Nope
I guess I paid for a giled lily with that rod you sold me Ha AL ?
Your a total shame Michael. You screwed me over the first time you bought my D-8 because you convinced me your word was good as gold. Hence, I should trust you, and not receive a deposit. And now your trying to screw me again and tarnish my name over the OBD8? Im loaded for bear so, If you want to take up the issue then be my guest and start another thread.

Last edited:

Blakeb

Live & Die Fishing
Oct 20, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Blake
Boat
Some day
I guess I paid for a giled lily with that rod you sold me Ha AL ?
Your a total shame Michael. You screwed me over the first time you bought my D-8 because you convinced me your word was good as gold. Hence, I should trust you, and not receive a deposit. And now your trying to screw me again and tarnish my name over the OBD8? Im loaded for bear so, If you want to take up the issue then be my guest and start another thread.[/QUOTE
Blood in the water
Blood in the water

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
You cant have it both ways. On one hand you say that you burst my bubble which is another way saying that your wrong. Then on the other hand you admit the handle is a 600 series graphite which makes it not 100% factory which falls under the category of frankensteined. Though one could argue the minor technicality.

For $860. it should be 100% factory and better be signed by Carl N himself!
Carl was long dead when these reels were produced. Unless you were there at the time of manufacture then you really don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: Bigfishhateme

ozzone

Aug 1, 2013
Harbor City Ca
Name
Adam
Boat
---------
Ive had a couple and like the Tiburon handle on it. better than that bendy p series handle
Is that the one from Offerup last week?

Last edited: