Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
yer all wrong, not even freaking close.
That new gizmo is used a DAABA (Dumb Ass Anchor Bitch Ascendor).
You see, Vance's boat has this fag pink anchor he doesn't want to scratch, so Vance sends down one of his crew to dislodge and clean the anchor prior to hauling it in. The reel is attached to the anchor, and the lucky bastard on anchor duty uses it to reel himself back to the surface. "Why doesn't anchor bitch just ride the anchor back to surface", you ask? . Well, dumbass spent all his money on a new main, and the windlass on Kelli Ann can barely handle the anchor weight (pink fag anchors are especially heavy) and as Vance typically fishes with a bunch of fat-ass beer swilling deck whores... well, you can do the math. You might ask yerself - "Why would any self respecting fat-ass beer swilling deck whore fish w/ Vance if they might be chosen for anchor bitch?" Contrary to previous text, the man (the legend) is no idiot - he invites 6-8 people to help split the fuel bill. Chances are approx 15% you get chosen, and if you don't get chosen you get in on the side pots: Will anchor bitch suffer from baro-trauma? Will anchor bitch figure out the drag needs to be tightened? Will Marlin Mike slip anchor bitch some tongue whilst performing CPR? Multiple side pots can be quite lucrative!

damn Doug... you sure have a fascination with fag's. Seems like every post you make is about fag this, fag that.

Come out of the fucking closet already...

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    damn Doug... you sure have a fascination with fag's. Seems like every post you make is about fag this, fag that.

Come out of the fucking closet already...

He's not gay he is try sexual. He will try anything sexual

Upvote 0

Emz

someone check my bait while I go....
  • Mar 13, 2008
    Bothell, WA
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out) Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
    upload_2016-1-7_11-27-42.png

Looks like there are (4) homo's who want me outa the closet! Y'all sick of each other already?

Reactions: dragonballs
    Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Well Doug if the kalli shoe fits[emoji87]

Jump out on a limb and sing a song.

Reactions: Fog Ducker!
    Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
    Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    It was an honest question. Big ones as in albacore, bluefin, larger Halis? It was my understanding that the largest tuna are around 50lbs and the largest halis don't require a reel of this caliber.
    There have always been swordfish and a certain amount of bigeye and makos caught offshore every year.....mostly by commercial boats. The thing missing in the NW is a true multi day boat. The boats running "multi day" in The Nw today.....have only enough hold space to fish one decent day. If someone up there buys a true multi day boat and goes west sport fishing during the season on a true 3 day ......... people are going to find MORE reason to be in the NW. TYPICALLY the warm water that pushes up on the outside becomes to warm for albacore in big numbers......it is largely avoided. The bigger game fish many seek are there........range is part of the problem As is bait. The bait situation in Westport post Bernie blocker.......completely SUCKS.

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
    Oct 18, 2012
    San Diego
    Name
    Tanner
    Boat
    1997 Proline 23 W/A
    There have always been swordfish and a certain amount of bigeye and makos caught offshore every year.....mostly by commercial boats. The thing missing in the NW is a true multi day boat. The boats running "multi day" in The Nw today.....have only enough hold space to fish one decent day. If someone up there buys a true multi day boat and goes west sport fishing during the season on a true 3 day ......... people are going to find MORE reason to be in the NW. TYPICALLY the warm water that pushes up on the outside becomes to warm for albacore in big numbers......it is largely avoided. The bigger game fish many seek are there........range is part of the problem As is bait. The bait situation in Westport post Bernie blocker.......completely SUCKS.
    Exactly what I was looking for, that's interesting!

Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    Amazingly enough....there used to be lots of information here......

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Amazingly enough....there used to be lots of information here......
    Still is. Just not of the exact how to's. Info is shared and friends are made. People come and they go.

Somethings never will change.

People are smart Asses and the world is round and we all are gonna die.

Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    And it is not nearly what it was John.....

Upvote 0

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse

I agree that a multi day would be a good addition to Westport (or anywhere in WA). I know bait would be a problem as sometimes the red noses we get barely live through the day. I also wonder if the offshore weather has anything to do with it. Sleeping down below while the boat bobs through 8' at 12 for three nights straight might be tough for the typical landlubber charter client.

On the other hand, it seems that the guys on this board will soon all have boats big enough to pull off a true multi day. Vance, when are we doing this? Lol.

Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    Honestly bait could be worked around. Tank cures of needed. Of course ability to hold more bait would become needed..........
    The biggest problem with any of these ideas...is hold space. Private boats unless they have been redesigned by a fisherman...barely have enough hold for 1 day of fishing........
    NW charter boats have the same problem.....until that is honestly addressed....dreaming about it in January. ...will continue to be the only option.

Upvote 0