FHisherman

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
Not quite finished rigging but we've got some cool stuff going on our new Pacific Northwest 2320 demo boat. She's mostly running out of Friday Harbor in WA State's San Juan Islands. We still need to rig a second plotter/sounder and a Yamaha 9.9 kicker with tie in to the main. I'll post more pics when she's complete. The SeaDek just went on as a promo and it's good stuff. I especially like the gunwale bolster/combing pads. It make the back deck a lot more comfortable on long days.
seadek1.jpg
2320 demo 1.jpg
seadek1.jpg
seadek2.jpg
seadek3.jpg

Blue Seas Fab

Advertiser
Oct 21, 2003
Un-charted desert isle
www.blueseasfabrication.com
Name
Ken
Boat
23' Sea Hunt Ultra
Nice! Is that coaming pad from parker or sea dek? I need one of those made.
We have made combing pads for many boats including Parkers. SeaDek is a great comber that does not bottom out.

Last edited:
Reactions: FHisherman

FHisherman

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
Thanks! The dash ain't up to Blue Seas Fab level, but it'll do for now. Probably won't put a tank on this one but who knows. We hope to sell it at the Seattle Boat Show after fishing our January Salmon derbies. She runs like a raped ape with the 300 Yamaha, but we're going to add Bennett drop fins to the tabs and a Permatrim. Inexpensive mods that will help her fulcrum forward. Maybe a 4 blade prop. I've driven the boat on multiple 150 mile round trips and feel very comfortable doing so. These boats can run 70 plus miles out for Albacore without carrying extra fuel. A lot of boat in a economical package.

Reactions: Blue Seas Fab

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
Aug 3, 2009
Olympia,WA
Name
Brian
Boat
Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
Permatrim and rev 4 - 15p or 17p are a MUST! I have both and it makes a world of difference. I hope to not have to test the 70 mile distance this Saturday but it was 67mi the Saturday before... so I guess we will see.

gmille58

Jul 27, 2017
Mill Creek
Name
Greg M
Boat
Hey Jeffery
Definitely be one of the boats that we will look at come boat show time. If I didn't have to take a ferry to the island I would come check it out one weekend.

FHisherman

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
Definitely be one of the boats that we will look at come boat show time. If I didn't have to take a ferry to the island I would come check it out one weekend.
Even though this boat is usually moored in Friday Harbor, I run it to Anacortes a lot, and I can meet you for a ride in the boat. We've got another 2320 available in Anacortes right now too if you want to check that out. The demo will get hauled out October 3rd for a kicker install and a couple other things. It'll be there for showing for awhile. PM me for more info, contact. Thanks!

Lee Richards

Feb 1, 2017
Bozeman, mt
Name
Lee Richards
Boat
24' HCM
That looks awesome! Any insight into how the SeaDek would work on an aluminum boat? I am planning a new build and am thinking of putting SeaDek in the cockpit. My main goal is to keep my dogs from burning their feet on a hot day.

Blue Seas Fab

Advertiser
Oct 21, 2003
Un-charted desert isle
www.blueseasfabrication.com
Name
Ken
Boat
23' Sea Hunt Ultra
That looks awesome! Any insight into how the SeaDek would work on an aluminum boat? I am planning a new build and am thinking of putting SeaDek in the cockpit. My main goal is to keep my dogs from burning their feet on a hot day.
SeaDek works great on aluminium boats. We have done a few, from duck boats to swamp boats. It helps keep the deck cool, gives you traction, acts as anti-fatigue and helps reduce noises from walking and dropping things on the deck.

gmille58

Jul 27, 2017
Mill Creek
Name
Greg M
Boat
Hey Jeffery
Even though this boat is usually moored in Friday Harbor, I run it to Anacortes a lot, and I can meet you for a ride in the boat. We've got another 2320 available in Anacortes right now too if you want to check that out. The demo will get hauled out October 3rd for a kicker install and a couple other things. It'll be there for showing for awhile. PM me for more info, contact. Thanks!
I am still just window shopping at this time, seeing what features different models have. It will be most likely a year or two before I am a serious buyer. Basically just gives me something to do on Saturdays when my wife is at work. I wouldn't want someone to make special accommodations just to show us something for reference, that is what the boat show is for. I feel a little guilty going to the dealers and having the salesmen take time to go show me what is on the lot when I am just looking, even though that is part of their job.

All of that being said, if my wife were to go with me one of these weekends, I will check to see if you are going to have it in Anacortes that day and stop by.

Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Just curious, I've seen online the "new" 2320 have a factory bait tank in the portside corner; how come this one doesn't have it?

Jmart233

Aug 14, 2015
Lakewood, Ca
Name
Joe Martin
Boat
2016 Parker 2320 Sport Cabin
What color is that SeaDek that you used? I ahoild have my Parker in about a mo th and will be reaching out to you.