JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Just wanted to post a little about myself. I've been stationed here in Oahu for the last 7 years with 3 all expense paid trips to the desert thrown in. I've been running my boat for the last year and a half, everything from marlin fishing to tubing with the kids at k-bay. Some of the guys at work pointed me in the right direction as to the site, I wish I would have been linked in sooner. This forum is exactly what I was looking for and seems to have top notch contributors. I mostly fish the NS but when mother nature is blowing hard I'll head to the west side. Boat is called the 'SEANICjr" and I'll start putting out my fishing reports on Friday. I'm hgeading back to the dry ocean bed in August and hope to make the most of the summer fishing with the family and friends.

V/R Joe

jonesd055

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 20, 2006
Hawaii Kai
Name
Jonesy
Boat
20', Calais, Shilelagh Law
Joe,
Welcome to the Hawaii Forum. Like you said lots of excellent contributors here along with experience (if you have time check the Hawaii posts from post #1-no shit it's a great read all the way through to this thread). Hope to see you on the water. Tight lines, be safe and thank you for your service to our country.

Aloha,
Jonesy

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
you dont know chief mayo do you? sorry you have to come back, im surprised they have'nt rerouted you guys yet. saw col lundy the other day here, he seems motivated. there is another guy from your bde here, hes a pa. welcome, i'll do my best to torture you with pics and stories while you are gone!!!!

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Guys thanks for the welcome. Mike, the boss is always motivated, he and I will be fishing as much as possible before we headout. I'll be out Friday and Sat hopefully I'll have some gouge to post.

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
Joe,

Proud to welcome you to the board, Chopper Jockey.

Fish hard.

Enjoy that family.

Fly fast.

Shoot straight.

Be careful.

And thank you and God bless, Troop!

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Just wanted to post a little about myself. I've been stationed here in Oahu for the last 7 years with 3 all expense paid trips to the desert thrown in. I've been running my boat for the last year and a half, everything from marlin fishing to tubing with the kids at k-bay. Some of the guys at work pointed me in the right direction as to the site, I wish I would have been linked in sooner. This forum is exactly what I was looking for and seems to have top notch contributors. I mostly fish the NS but when mother nature is blowing hard I'll head to the west side. Boat is called the 'SEANICjr" and I'll start putting out my fishing reports on Friday. I'm hgeading back to the dry ocean bed in August and hope to make the most of the summer fishing with the family and friends.

V/R Joe
Welcome aboard Joe,
Give a shout when you are out on the West Side; kill some fish and share some bloody pics from Friday.

Cheers
Pat