New member here

Scooter69

Jul 28, 2021
Lemoore
Name
Scott Randall
Boat
Crestliner Superhawk
Hi, new member here. I live in Central California and enjoy all types of fishing. In the future I'll be sharing some of my fishing exploits. Recently I've been spending a lot of time trailering my boat to Morro Bay for rockfish and lingcod and San Francisco Bay for halibut. Bass fishing the local lakes have been just too hot.

woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    Brother.... next time on the way up to SF.... stop and spend a day fishing near Capitola. They can drop your boat at the pier.... or you can rent a skiff there. Pretty cool 😎.... rare in Cali to find an ocean launched skiff you can rent and fish in the actual ocean. Great guys there.... and usually they have bait ...or making your own is never a problem.

Have caught big halibut there...many times....great for legal lings.... caught salmon there.... and the shallow water rockfishing in season is pretty good. Always worth a look.

Welcome to BD...

Upvote 0

Scooter69

Jul 28, 2021
    Lemoore
    Name
    Scott Randall
    Boat
    Crestliner Superhawk
    I have never been to Capitola, but I have heard about that place before. I only bought our boat a couple of years ago and we are trying to put a lot of miles on that boat. Would like to put our boat in there for sure. That's definitely a place worth looking into. Thanks.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Welcome to the shit show

Upvote 0

Scooter69

Jul 28, 2021
    Lemoore
    Name
    Scott Randall
    Boat
    Crestliner Superhawk
    Well ok.

1319308051067-1.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: eDUBz
    Upvote 0

Dragon

It is what it is...
    May 24, 2006
    SLO Co.
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    22' Pro Sport CC / 20' Skipjack Open
    Welcome to BD I live here by Avila Bch. I need to check that out. Watch out for Baboons...

Upvote 0

PoolMan

7 'dines short of a full scoop
    Nov 7, 2005
    La Costa
    Name
    Chuck G
    Boat
    8' sabot #69
    In the old BD you had to post a pic of your wife or GF to get accepted. The official BD salute was your middle finger given to anyone sporting a BD sticker. Those were the days.

Upvote 0