Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
That great for California as a whole.
The more access to the water and slips for boats. All good!

Holi-e-Mackeral

Holi-e-Mackeral
Jul 10, 2003
Orange County, CA
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
Royal Polaris - sold the boat
Features
  • 104 boat slips
  • 90-foot public paddle board dock
  • On-site dockmaster
  • Ample parking
  • Pump-out facility
  • 35’ to 80’ Slips
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Restroom and shower facilities
Fun in the Sun
Portside Ventura Harbor offers a recreational marina with more than 100 boat slips and a dedicated 90-foot public dock, allowing boaters easy access to local restaurants and boutiques. With an onsite Dockmaster tending to the boaters’ needs and a wealth of amenities at their feet, the marina delivers a luxe Oceanside experience to the boater community.

Marina Highlights

Dockmaster
The on-site Dockmaster oversees every aspect of Portside Marina, so boaters have what they need, when they need it.

Boat Slips
Over 100 new boat slips accommodate vessels up to 80 feet in length.

Make your home at Portside Ventura Harbor today and enjoy complimentary rent until Feb. 1st! *Restrictions apply
APPLY

J Woodman

I know nothing
Dec 8, 2006
Ventura
Name
Jeff
Boat
15' Gregor Baja Special "Silver Bullet II"
Ample parking might be a stretch. The docks and surrounding apartment complex are not completed yet. I suspect that parking will be minimal at best. On the plus side, the new docks will be very nice with aluminum framework and probably composite decking.

Holi-e-Mackeral

Holi-e-Mackeral
Jul 10, 2003
Orange County, CA
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
Royal Polaris - sold the boat
I'm not sure what the parking or other will be.. my point in posting this is for guys who are looking to get first shot at the openings once they open the marina up... get in on the ground level so to speak.

Jeff.

mike mitchell

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 25, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Mitchell
Boat
20 Bertram
Nothing better than SUP/ Kayaker crossing behind boaters trying to load/unload trailer boats. I pointed that out to the Harbormaster and he said " Yea your right but to late to change it now". Then he retired and became a consultant to the harbor district.