New Lo-An

pv apollo

Mar 6, 2008
hemet,ca
Name
scott
Boat
23 palm beach, PV APOLLO(sold)
Here we go...that was my preferred boat when I was young. Nick Cates was running the boat, Wilber was a deckhand and it didn't have the tower. It didn't need it. Nick whacked them good. Nice and wide and super low...trolls 5 with ease. Had a lot of good trips on that fish machine thanks to Nick and crew!

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
New Lo~An is arguably "the BEST" open party in the fleet. Book it.

moezmoe

Dead Magic
Aug 23, 2004
San Diego
Name
Moe
Boat
The one im on
Marcus is the man! If there out there, he will find um. Sadly i may not be on the boat this year as i have decided im over short trips. One 10 on a top boat is my new way to go. Again, in the shorter range fleet, Marcus is top's

Spicy Tuna

Spicytuna
Jul 9, 2009
Gardena
Name
Phil
Boat
None
You can't pass up a $150 1.5 day trip man! I signed up! Good looking out MXNUT

ironjoe

professional bad ass
Jan 19, 2010
burbank/ca/usa
Name
joe
Boat
none
been on it for the first time last summer and made a decision that it is now my go to boat!! comfortable ride, plenty of room, hard working crew! and capt isnt afraid to burn fuel! went 160 miles on a 1.5 day trip! great operation!!!!

JWALK

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 22, 2003
Orange
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
I used to have a 30' skipjack - Why did I sell my boat??!!!!
You won't be disappointed. The captain and crew are awesome. They are all business and more often than not, they will put you on fish. :hali_olutta:

urbanlink

May 14, 2008
Costa Mesa CA USA
Name
Chris
Boat
n/a
Chartered NLA for my bacholer party last year. Marcus is indeed the man. We fished super hard and it paid off. Customer service, from my experience, is not the strong suit of any 1-1.5 day boat but I specifically remember the service and energy of the friendly crew and capt making my trip; even more so than the fish. Looking forward to fishing them again this year!

tetsujin808

Aug 21, 2009
The OC
Name
Bill
Boat
None
Fished last year with Tristan at the helm. Crew worked hard and put us on the fish. Galley master Christophe is the shiznit.