New Lo-An info request

Pjstevko

Nov 12, 2015
Three Rivers California
Name
PJ Stevko
Boat
N/A
I've got a 2 day trip coming up and would like some info on the New Lo-An.....Do they clean fish on the boat? What's the bunk layout? Do I need to bring bedding? What personal comfort items do you bring when fishing this boat?

Thanks
Pj

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
Bring a sleeping bag and pillow. they clean the fish for extra charge. Bring a beer coozie and dry socks.

SouthBayKiller

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
One of the fishiest boats in the fleet. Hard working and dialed in. I haven’t been on her in a little bit, but I remember it’s got a normal bunk room and a really small galley. They clean fish on the boat, but its not free. Bring a good water resistant, wind resistant jacket. Smallish galley means be ready to be comfortable outside if you don't get a seat.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Great boat! Adam is one of the best in San Diego! You will enjoy the boat and the trip!

Reactions: SouthBayKiller

dweston

Well-Known "Member"
May 12, 2008
vista Ca. USA
Name
Duane
Boat
yours
Please post a report when you get back I am on the trip the next weekend.
Great boat and crew. Bring 20#,30# and a 40# set ups. Its scheduled for rock fishing but you never know... There may be a good chance at early yellows and there are a few Blue fin around now. My experience has been in the past that Marcus will put in the extra fuel and effort to find the fish, Have fun and good luck!

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
What's the tackle storage like?
pretty good like most of the boats get there early and stand in line if you have a need for a good spot for a tackle box..plenty of side rod storage