PickDickler
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
Like those built-ins!
I agree Brad, that is laid out pretty nicely. Jig tubes on the side and those pockets inside are both nice touches. GLWS
Yeah they seem like they’ll work well. Everything is well thought out on this bag.

I have one of these and love it. I put my heavy irons in the built in jig holder and I cut lengths of 1.5" thin plastic tubing to store two surface irons in, that go in the side pockets.
I just need all of this incorporated into a smaller bag!

looks well designed.
It feels like a quality bag for sure.

RockHopperNCKA

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
I'm surprised nobody has taken this. People are always asking about jig storage. I hold 40+ surface/yo-yo irons in just the four outside pockets of this bag.

Also, I was able to fit two extra deep tackle trays and two of the trays that came with it in the middle section.

Last edited:

TanstaaflSD

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 3, 2013
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
Tanstaafl
Boat
n/a
I got this a few months ago and don’t carry enough tackle with me to need this. This has never been used. Private label bag from http://www.goutdoorsproducts.com/
Holds 5 Large trays and also has jig storage. Pics tell the story. $100. Retails for $150
Pickup in Huntington Beach.

View attachment 920714 View attachment 920716 View attachment 920717 View attachment 920718 View attachment 920715
You can enhance this bag by adding two rod tubes (poly irrigation pipe) in the back webbing on the sides of the handle. Solid bag.

Reactions: gunnyslinger

Ackc

Aug 13, 2017
Southern California
Name
Annie clark
Boat
American angler