Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
And I too can post over and over to make it look like I am a frequent bloodydecker.....

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
JBait said:
And I too can post over and over to make it look like I am a frequent bloodydecker.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The graphics look great. :appl:

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Saluki said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The graphics look great. :appl:
Thanks bro. They had a smaller set of graphics and asked if I wanted them on my truck. I declined because some folks might think I am a weirdo with "Jail Bait" on my vehicle.

Double Z

Apr 12, 2004
Outside the Orange Curtain...
www.IspendtoomuchtimeonBloodyDecks.com
Name
Harry S. Stamper
Boat
Nope
Yep, the graphics look great. I'm just jealous.

Just to let you all know, Ole just recently "Came Out" with his close friends. We are trying to get him to transition so everyone knows. It's really tough for him right now. We are just trying to help. He's a little embarassed right now and probably will not repost. It's just a tough time.

Nice boat though. Just don't go on an overnighter.

DEMOCRATSSUCK

Feb 9, 2006
Name
Sean
Boat
RP
Dayle, it not to cool to expose Ole while he is recovering from his sex change operation and can't get to the computer!! I thought something was up with him after I caught him in the locker room tucking his shit between his legs and yelling "It puts the lotion on its skin!" over and over. Guess that explains the head noise he has been dealing with as of late!! Boat looks great, Ole!!

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
Pez Vela said:
Which company did your graphics and what did it cost you?
the graphics on that boat were by EN FUEGO, pm ali (GATO GORDO) if you want a good graphics job !!!!!! I dont really know if he offeres bloodydeckers a special price !!!