I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
The one with blood on the deck
Super stoked. @jigstickjeff @Sciaenops hooked it up with some sweet gear
For the upcoming season. Great bend on the 900xl and the two toriums and progear feel great.. Took the progear 251 apart today and those things seem very BOMBPROOF! Very similar to the newell. The tor 14 is paired with the 900xl and i put my progear on my trusty 270h. The tor 16 is gonna be a back up reel. I also have a seeker 6480, tor 30 and cui 10 footer coming. Thanks to @AWilliams @Reginald Laranang @dctalk523 @sealskinner @jigstickjeff @B-BOYS for making one stoked 16 year old. Major good karma coming your way. All great people, will update thread as gear comes in. Happy Holidays!

542427FD-3EDC-4E7A-A94E-378567CCCF6C.jpeg D28CE04F-3727-4D63-82BD-5E8E5108F028.jpeg E6374BC9-0B8A-4655-B398-E79DF5F65EEF.jpeg

Last edited:

dctalk523

Dec 28, 2007
County of Orange
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
Super stoked. @jigstickjeff @Sciaenops hooked it up with some sweet gear
For the upcoming season. Great bend on the 900xl and the two toriums and progear feel great.. Took the progear 251 apart today and those things seem very BOMBPROOF! Very similar to the newell. The tor 14 is paired with the 900xl and i put my progear on my trusty 270h. The tor 16 is gonna be a back up reel. I also have a seeker 6480, tor 30 and cui 10 footer coming. Thanks to @AWilliams @Reginald Laranang @dctalk523 @sealskinner @jigstickjeff @B-BOYS for making one stoked 16 year old. Major good karma coming your way. All great people, will update thread as gear comes in. Happy Holidays!
View attachment 1100722 View attachment 1100723 View attachment 1100724 View attachment 1100725
glad you like it kid. Merry Christmas.

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Happy Holidays Dylan, glad you are happy with the 900xl. Paired up with the Torium you have a fun swimbait or leadheads w/squid set up. Of course it will throw chovies or dines also. Keep working hard at school and work so you can do some great trips next season.

CaptJgray

Jan 23, 2014
Huntington Beach
Name
Jeff Gray
Boat
hell no....
Hey Dylan
Stoked to seer you got some great gear.
Let me know if you are missing anything in your quiver and I will see If Santa can swing by on his way through...

I have a ton of gear that doesn't get fished much since upgrading to UC rods.
lots of freshwater and inshore gear as well...
Tons of Freshwater bass tackle as well

bajapaddyhopper

Jul 14, 2007
Montebello
Name
Sherm
Boat
INDEPENDENCE
Absolutely incredible generosity in this place! Wow! I'm sure your actions will almost ensure this young man stays on the right track. Hopefully Dylan, as you get older or even now, you understand the meaning of "pay it forward."

dylan Hameister

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
A lotta love going your way kid don't take it lightly, I took ya fishing and you lied to me, Please don't use people like you did me and DONT Pm or text any more!
I thought you were done w me and ive been busy. Pm me

dctalk523

Dec 28, 2007
County of Orange
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
Now now children can’t we all get along. Lets right our wrongs and have a peaceful Christmas

dylan Hameister

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
He offered to take me hooping. I went made bait got all the hoops ready dropped them etc... But i lied to him saying my dad said it was ok because i never asked him. Obviously shouldnt have lied but i just wanted to be on the water. Never meant any harm. And he said he was done w me.
View attachment 1101214 What’s going on here?
Let’s hear the story DYLAN.
Lies and deception????

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Put that combo to good use Dylan.

Also hope you realize you put RodRage in a bad spot by not clearing things with your dad. Could have got him in some trouble.

dylan Hameister

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
I do. I messed up. Just doing stupid teenager shit. Ive been clearing my part up. Trying to mature
Put that combo to good use Dylan.

Also hope you realize you put RodRage in a bad spot by not clearing things with your dad. Could have got him in some trouble.

dylan Hameister

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
I should’ve never brought it up but good on you Dylan owning it that’s a big step right there in becoming a man. Congratulations on your new gear I hope you get a lot of use out of it!
You didnt do anything wrong bringing it up. Good to clear the air

aguilarserrato

Mar 21, 2011
Wilmington, CA.
Name
Adalberto
Boat
N/A
Guys. You are very generous! Very nice to see the community doing that. But I have the feeling that this guy is very smart and taking advantage of his “ I am only 16”. Status. If that’s the case, there is more harm than good.