“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
Tapatalk is sort of a thing of the past. If you view the new forums on mobile, you'll find it is pretty similar.

Tapatalk had endless security issues and just wasn't stable enough for an enterprise environment.
only thing I don't like is the bright back ground. Its just to bright.

bajabills

Calm Seas and foamers, its fun time...
Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
I like the idea of being able to change pages at the top or bottom of a page. And I like the ability to navagate quickly to what interests me faster, without going from a-z.

Reactions: sealskinner

openclass

Slam
May 28, 2009
Fairfield/Bodega Bay
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 2820 & 26' Farallon Whaleback
"I like that it's still free but should be members only. LOL"

That move had a pretty negative effect on the SF bay area Coastside fishing site. In essence by removing the general public the gene pool shrank and it turned into what some refer to as the kookside site.

PNW Drifter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 11, 2017
West Seattle
Name
Joe
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 228
Let me stay logged in on mobile then. As a web dev, I know that mobile is key and this is better than it was but I'm not using a site on my phone that I have to login to everytime. Mobile is great for sharing pics just wish I didn't have to login everytime. Tapatalk works great for several other fishing/boating sites I frequent.

Reactions: Meanwhile

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Let me stay logged in on mobile then. As a web dev, I know that mobile is key and this is better than it was but I'm not using a site on my phone that I have to login to everytime. Mobile is great for sharing pics just wish I didn't have to login everytime. Tapatalk works great for several other fishing/boating sites I frequent.
I've been logged in all day on mobile. We were having a cookie problem with the site the past couple days that should have been resolved.

tambs

Yo BD! Color Screens-Invented Mid '50s. Jus sayin.
Oct 1, 2009
Tri-Cities, WA
Name
Tom
Boat
"Bottom Line" - 25' Carolina Classic SF
only thing I don't like is the bright back ground. Its just to bright.

I find nearly all websites are too bright. I installed an extension to Firefox called Dark Reader that subdues the light nicely...

BDOutdoors Dark Reader.png

☆THRASHER☆

Thrashing Some Rods.
Jul 23, 2014
Renton WA
Name
Jason Champion
Boat
GW 272 sailfish
Is this all the information there is on this new format? I'm not a fan at all, but then again, I usually do complain about change. Pardon my ignorance for not checking in often enough.

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Why even have a report button? Jeebus, wtf would someone ever report about from this site? :frehya2: