bducky

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
The new post discusses opening by July 1st and info on halibut openings.

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
I think we should run to swiftsure hugging the Canadian line.

I just don't know how them kids from NB aren't getting the virus running to the "dispensaries" in neighboring towns.

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Area 4 is open. In my book 😆

robodad

BullShitoligest
Mar 5, 2012
Port Angeles
Name
Allen
Boat
26' Olympic XLF
I looked in the current WDFW fishing reg pamphlet and it said area 4 was open. I don’t have any internet access to have heard otherwise. Also couldn’t see any closed fishing signs at the area 4/5 boundary this weekend. Must be good to go.
Isn't BD like on the internet ? :Smoke_Emoticon:

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
I looked in the current WDFW fishing reg pamphlet and it said area 4 was open. I don’t have any internet access to have heard otherwise. Also couldn’t see any closed fishing signs at the area 4/5 boundary this weekend. Must be good to go.
Ignorance as an excuse....let us know how that works out for yah.

Bob Woods

Apr 2, 2019
Shelton, Wa
Name
Bob Woods
Boat
24 ft Allied
Any word on the June 20 King opener for areas 2,3,4? I'd like to take my two sons to Swiftshore or Westport if it opens. Thanks

NW-Quackhead

May 5, 2014
O-chin
Name
Mike Hancho
Boat
Defiance 290 Guadalupe
Any word on the June 20 King opener for areas 2,3,4? I'd like to take my two sons to Swiftshore or Westport if it opens. Thanks
As far as I know the salmon fishery will open as scheduled in areas 1-3. Maybe @happydaze can confirm or deny? Good luck Bob.

Bob Woods

Apr 2, 2019
Shelton, Wa
Name
Bob Woods
Boat
24 ft Allied
Well, I hope the weather will be good as A3 is quite a run from Sekiu. Just can't understand why game dept. doesn't open A4 as we can run there from Sekiu and not bother the Makaw tribe at all!

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Well, I hope the weather will be good as A3 is quite a run from Sekiu. Just can't understand why game dept. doesn't open A4 as we can run there from Sekiu and not bother the Makaw tribe at all!
1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours to Cape Alva. Double and triple checked and verified amongst friends.. :D

Last edited:

Bob Woods

Apr 2, 2019
Shelton, Wa
Name
Bob Woods
Boat
24 ft Allied
Another thing that doesn't make sense is A3 is opening. Isn't that area basically accessed from the Quilute tribe at Lapush, so is their launch going to be open?

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Another thing that doesn't make sense is A3 is opening. Isn't that area basically accessed from the Quilute tribe at Lapush, so is their launch going to be open?
Not likely. They are just following in step with the Makah's. Don't expect them to open until Neah opens. Which is cool, the boat ride to Ma3 is much nicer than the drive.

Wild Bill

Remind me again why I own a boat
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Oh hell I have run to area 3 from anacortes and limited the boat on Salmon with four people on board. Sekiu is at least 80 miles closer than that. We did stop and fuel and pick up 4th party member in Neah though. Stopping in Neah for fuel is off the table so carrying extra gas when going from Sekiu may be necessary for some. Still doable fishing 3 but pretty much bullshit 4 is not opening as well.