new diawa reel

pnat

May 19, 2005
Long beach
Name
patrick
Boat
18ft
Daiwa is junk and with all those dump moving parts. For show going to have problems..

cmartin50

baypounder
Jan 31, 2011
Newport , CA
Name
chris
Boat
none
definately going to have problems with corosian with all the moving parts, either gonna have to clean it alot or only fish freshwater, cant go wrong with a shimano.

Ol'DirtyBastard

Trying to avoid the combat fishing scene
Apr 10, 2011
The water
Name
Dirt McGirt
Boat
DirtyGurl
Daiwa is junk and with all those dump moving parts. For show going to have problems..
Daiwa is junk? Really? Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about..They have made so many quality reels, I could list them for days but with a comment like that you wouldn't know what was good anyways so why bother?..

definately going to have problems with corosian with all the moving parts, either gonna have to clean it alot or only fish freshwater, cant go wrong with a shimano.
This reel is meant for freshwater and the new technology looks like it is actually going to have an advantage over regular low profile baitcasting reels. The extended length of the level wind on top is going to allow the line to peel off with less friction therefore giving you a farther cast. Once you click it into gear and start retrieving line then the top piece comes down making the hole smaller so your retrieve is more precise.

I give Daiwa credit for trying to do something new. Why don't we wait until it comes out before we start with the negative bullshit. I am in no way affiliated with Daiwa but I'm not stupid enough to say all they make is junk, most retarded statement of the year:_diarrhea_:

J.AkuHed

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 5, 2003
Temecula
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
Your boat!
Daiwa is junk? Really? Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about..They have made so many quality reels, I could list them for days but with a comment like that you wouldn't know what was good anyways so why bother?..

This reel is meant for freshwater and the new technology looks like it is actually going to have an advantage over regular low profile baitcasting reels. The extended length of the level wind on top is going to allow the line to peel off with less friction therefore giving you a farther cast. Once you click it into gear and start retrieving line then the top piece comes down making the hole smaller so your retrieve is more precise.

I give Daiwa credit for trying to do something new. Why don't we wait until it comes out before we start with the negative bullshit. I am in no way affiliated with Daiwa but I'm not stupid enough to say all they make is junk, most retarded statement of the year:_diarrhea_:
X2! Well put!

Bayninja 13

Son of Saluki
Jul 14, 2008
SANTANA
Name
Melo
Boat
ODC 420, Oso's 17ft Mako... Professional Dock hopper
Never heard a bad thing about LP Daiwa reels. Then again, I never heard anything good. I've been curious about these reels especially the zillions. Anyone here owns one? or had the chance to put them in action?

Ol'DirtyBastard

Apr 10, 2011
The water
Name
Dirt McGirt
Boat
DirtyGurl

pnat

May 19, 2005
Long beach
Name
patrick
Boat
18ft
JUNK!! One giant pile of it.. I've owned Daiwa shit and at the end of the day thats all it was.. Go ahead bro get it and when you try to get that junk fixed, you will see the great customer service they give you. The difference between myself and O,D,B... Is that I use and fish my reels hard, his sits behind his computer screen.. opinions are like assholes, you know the rest..
Pnat

Ol'DirtyBastard

Apr 10, 2011
The water
Name
Dirt McGirt
Boat
DirtyGurl
JUNK!! One giant pile of it.. I've owned Daiwa shit and at the end of the day thats all it was.. Go ahead bro get it and when you try to get that junk fixed, you will see the great customer service they give you. The difference between myself and O,D,B... Is that I use and fish my reels hard, his sits behind his computer screen.. opinions are like assholes, you know the rest..
Pnat
You're a funny little guy:waglleybooty:

You know nothing about me yet make ridiculous comments from behind your keyboard (as you say) and look like an ass doing so. Believe whatever you want but just to let you know, I fished over 20 days last month with a 6 day trip to the Sea of Cortez and I'm leaving today for another 5 days. Oh yeah I also work in the tackle industry douche bag...

Nuff said, your credibility is shot with your first comment in this thread.

tzo85

Aug 19, 2008
GLENDALE, CA
Name
Thomas
Boat
SOON
Ive never had a problem with daiwa customer support theyve always turned my stuff around pretty quickly.

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
:rofl:

I've been curious about these reels especially the zillions. Anyone here owns one? or had the chance to put them in action?
I got a Zillion 6:1. It's my favorite inshore shallow water baitcaster, with an old Loomis SWR series stick. I also have the Calcutta 400S, 300TE, Luna 203, Pluton, and Viento. The spool on the Zillion is superlight, and the retrieve is smooth and has some nice torque to it. The TE and Pluton are pretty awesome too. I use them for fishing albacore and 14-mile bank (with about 20 wraps left on the spool by the time I reach bottom, but it's fun).

Alex01

Aug 10, 2009
SanGabriel valley
Name
ALEX
Boat
Marauder
You're a funny little guy:waglleybooty:

You know nothing about me yet make ridiculous comments from behind your keyboard (as you say) and look like an ass doing so. Believe whatever you want but just to let you know, I fished over 20 days last month with a 6 day trip to the Sea of Cortez and I'm leaving today for another 5 days. Oh yeah I also work in the tackle industry douche bag...

Nuff said, your credibility is shot with your first comment in this thread.
Burned hopefully that will teach PNAT to thread crap.... 2nd time I find a tread where you go off talking ish..:rofl:Gett'em ODB!