Tomahawk Sportfishing

Almost A Member
Jul 11, 2017
San Diego
Name
Tomahawk Sportfishing
Boat
Tomahawk
Meet the new Tomahawk Captain Joe Crisci! Coming from a San Diego fishing family, he started his fishing career in 1978. He has fished commercially on gill-netters, purse seiners, and long liners from Alaska to Hawaii. He was the Captain of the long range boat the Qualifier 105, before it was retired from the sportboat fleet. And also was a Captain on the Red Rooster. We are excited for the future with Joe, he brings decades of experience and professionalism to the operation and truly takes the Tomahawk to the next level.
326B2E0F-2DD3-4ABF-8566-7D2A1C0DB0B4.jpeg

Upvote 0

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat
LONG RANGE fishing
I was just checking the TomaHawk on line, and it doesn't show Joe as the Captain. Has he left the TomaHawk?

Upvote 0

Mack's-Magic

Yo! Ima go catch a TUNA!
May 15, 2016
UTAH
Name
Dave Magruder
Boat
Inflatable ducky
I was on this past weekend. Jeff was Captain. He worked hard and was cool. Fishing sucked though....rough conditions. I'll fish with them again.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
We did well with young Jeff 2 weeks ago. We fished till after midnight and got in 3 hours late from our 2.5 day. Killed nice bluefin on the flatfall!

Yep. if you have a date or DR. appointment and got on a boat with Jeff, well your likely going to miss that. This guy fishes hard.

Reactions: Caseymcv
Upvote 0