STELO415

Jul 1, 2012
so san francisco/ca/usa
Name
steve gutierrez
Boat
N/a
Alright here is some video from my recent trip aboard the Spirit Of Adventure out of H&M Landing in San Diego ,California. This is by far one of the best boats I have been on the crew is awesome and the boat is immaculate I will definitely be going back for another trip with Captain Evan and crew. I am also doing a brief tackle review on what you should bring and what to expect when you go on these Blue Fin Tuna trips. So check it out everyone and check out the Spirit Of Adventure Sport Fishing boat. San Diego Blue Fin Fishing & Tackle Review

watch the video click on th link below
IMG_0574.jpg

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Alright here is some video from my recent trip aboard the Spirit Of Adventure out of H&M Landing in San Diego ,California. This is by far one of the best boats I have been on the crew is awesome and the boat is immaculate I will definitely be going back for another trip with Captain Evan and crew. I am also doing a brief tackle review on what you should bring and what to expect when you go on these Blue Fin Tuna trips. So check it out everyone and check out the Spirit Of Adventure Sport Fishing boat. San Diego Blue Fin Fishing & Tackle Review

watch the video click on th link below View attachment 1293269
    Pretty cool! 👍

Upvote 0