Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 7, 2017
Venice, La
Name
Jimmy Russel
Boat
29' Seavee
Diamond Jigs have stood the test of time and while others have come and gone, and diamond jigs are still putting meat on the deck. The diamond jig has been a proven winner for decades and will continue that same trend for years to come.

The jigs come with 4X Mustad treble hooks paired with a strong split ring.

ITEM SPECIFICS:
*6OZ and 8OZ in size
*2 of the hammered jigs has a reflective surface with hammered dimples.
*One jig completely glows in the dark.
*The jigs come with one 4X Mustad treble hooks. 6OZ Jig-2/0 hook 8OZ Jig-3/0 hook.

GREAT FOR FISHING: Tuna, Snapper, AmberJack, and Grouper.

6OZ Jig-$13.00 and 8OZ Jig-$14.00 and they can be purchased at www.strikertackle.com or we can invoice thru Paypal.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.00
Diamond Jig .jpg
Diamond Glow.jpg

Reactions: Salty Bones

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
Diamond jigs and hammered diamond jigs are the staple in my tackle box. Slays everything here in the north east! Is it possible to order the jigs without the trebles? Not a big fan of them nor many of the salts over here are.

Reactions: OldDrum_72

Striker Tackle

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 7, 2017
Venice, La
Name
Jimmy Russel
Boat
29' Seavee
Diamond jigs and hammered diamond jigs are the staple in my tackle box. Slays everything here in the north east! Is it possible to order the jigs without the trebles? Not a big fan of them nor many of the salts over here are.

They come already rigged in packaging.

PE Pete

Tight lines PE Pete
Apr 20, 2018
New Zealand
Name
Pe Pete
Boat
Quickbite
Why trebles??? More hardware to put in the I'll never use again box..
Good quality short stinger setup would represent much better value IMO.

Reactions: pacificscout

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
Exactly Pete. Some distributors offer them without hardware and knock off a dollar or two when they come plain. This one doesn't even have a swivel attached. Because of those two things and they don't come in a 4oz option I won't be buying any. Good company and quick shipping though! I've bought from striker before and have always been very pleased!

Striker Tackle

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 7, 2017
Venice, La
Name
Jimmy Russel
Boat
29' Seavee
Exactly Pete. Some distributors offer them without hardware and knock off a dollar or two when they come plain. This one doesn't even have a swivel attached. Because of those two things and they don't come in a 4oz option I won't be buying any. Good company and quick shipping though! I've bought from striker before and have always been very pleased!
We plan on getting a large single Mustad hook rigged at the bottom in place of the treble hook on our next order.

As far as the swivel, I have seen them break on big fish and we have landed plenty of Tuna and other species without the swivel. That is why we decided not to add them.

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
We plan on getting a large single Mustad hook rigged at the bottom in place of the treble hook on our next order.

As far as the swivel, I have seen them break on big fish and we have landed plenty of Tuna and other species without the swivel. That is why we decided not to add them.
Awesome!

Reactions: Striker Tackle

PE Pete

Tight lines PE Pete
Apr 20, 2018
New Zealand
Name
Pe Pete
Boat
Quickbite

Nice one Jimmy I think swapping out the treble for a quality single is a great move. As for a swivel I would rather have my own choice of swivel so dont need one included.
Also I realise that some fishos will want a treble, just not for me.
Cheers Pete

Reactions: Striker Tackle

OldDrum_72

Jan 19, 2020
NC
Name
Josh
Boat
Stratos
These look great they look like they will Slay Sea bass and grouper in SC. Are the single hook ones in yet? And do you have plans to sell individual?