New Bed for the Duckworth

Master Chief

• Aug 18, 2009
    Sedro Woolley, Washington
    Name
    Chad Lukehart
    Boat
    Alumacraft Navigator Sport 185, ETEC 150, Duckworth Offshore 26
    Finally pulled the trigger on a new trailer for our 26 Duckworth Offshore. The old EZ Loader has kept us off the water one too many times. Found a 2020 Tuff Trailer at a local dealer WAY cheaper than the post Pandemic prices you see today. She should tow smooth and be easy to get on and off at the local haunts. If anyone is looking for a boat trailer, he has several on the lot from single all the way up to a triple 13.5k, pm me and I can give you his info. Guy was awesome from discussion to sale! Gonna get my son Ryan on a couple more fishing trips before he has to head back to the Army in Kentucky!!!!

Master Chief

• Aug 18, 2009
    Name
    Chad Lukehart
    Boat
    Photo, or it didn’t happen?!? Guess shit just got REAL!

5B5C13B7-0986-480E-9D3C-4FC523AADCA4.jpeg

Crittercountry
    Crittercountry
    Sweet ride. Can you send a pic of the fillet table. I have the 24 and trying to figure out the table. Thx
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Chad you need bigger straps on her sexy ass. them Orange G Strings or for that old Alumaweld 18' boat not your sweet trim Girl.

Did you stop at the scale and weigh each axle and the tongue?

Upvote 0

Master Chief

• Aug 18, 2009
    Name
    Chad Lukehart
    Boat
    Chad you need bigger straps on her sexy ass. them Orange G Strings or for that old Alumaweld 18' boat not your sweet trim Girl.

Did you stop at the scale and weigh each axle and the tongue?
    Nope, but tongue was around 850 before fine tuning the bunks. I just wanted to get her home, but next trip out to Deception I will stop at the truck weigh station and get all that figured out. She was super light loaded, no gear and 15 gallons in the 130 gallon tank.

Upvote 0