silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
welcome newbs:finger:. hey grady lets see the rest to go with that avatar!
duds u a contractor or civil service rigger?

with all the newbs in kitsap it might be time for a party

silver slayer

May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
good to see another rigger on here. maybe i throw a little get together soon gets tough this time of year we all fish every weekend.

BugeaterInWa

Fear the Corn
Aug 10, 2008
Kitsap WA
Name
Matt
Boat
Boulton
Hello,
Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Eric and I live in Seabeck. Retired Submariner and still work for the gov't. Usually moniter VHF ch 68 and go by the name Fishhunter. I have been an avid fisherman and hunter (WA Master Hunter) for a long time. Just sold my 2001 Seaswirl Striper 2101 and bought my dream boat, a 2001 Grady-White 265 Express with twin Optimax 250s. I have been fishing Neah Bay, Port Angeles, and MA 10 for over 20 years. Hope to get it out for Westport Tuna a couple of times this year.
Cheers.
Hmmm, interesting.

Welcome to the nut house.

Apr 26, 2010
Woodinville
Name
Dave
Boat
19' HewesCraft
Howdy fellow anglers. I’m Dave and it is nice to make your acquaintance and I hope to see plenty of bloody decks on these pages. I’m a network engineer by trade and hopeful angler in my free time. Perhaps I can share my thin experience and gain the little tricks from ya’all that make a great day on the water. I’ve got a litter of 5 kids that all like to fish and give their dad a hard time. Actually they’ve all shown me up at one time or another.
I’ve got an older model 20ft Hewescraft SeaRunner and normally launch out of Everett. Spent many a summer morning around Possession Point at the east end of Area 9 if not enjoying the water then enjoying the company. Hope to see you out there.

SRanger

Dec 2, 2012
Bellevue, Wa
Name
Todd
Boat
Arima 19HT
New Guy Here, call me a fucker if you want. From South Bellevue...the poor part. Who the hell is Tues and why is he an ass? Anyway bought my first boat 3 yrs ago. A 17 Arima. Last spring ran into a 19 Arima HT that was to good to pass up. Anybody want to buy a 17 SeaRanger?

MA7 DickSwinger Wannabe, bought the book. Fished weedy Willapa the last couple years. Trying to figure out how to get on the guberment dole so I can screw off and go fishing everyday. Currently tapping on a keyboard for the phone company. Am here cause I don't have no friends. :finger:

npscott

Apr 28, 2012
Norm Park,Wa,usa
Name
Scott Hunt
Boat
Trophy
"My name is Scott and I'm a Lurker".

Or at least I have been for several years. Figured it's time to introduce myself.

I live in Normandy Park (about a block from SIV) and keep my 18ft Trophy at the Des Moines Marina. Area 11 is my front yard so I primarily pursue salmon, crab and shrimp there. I occasionally take the boat to more productive areas such as Neah Bay and Sikeiu and attempt to join an annual trip Nootka Island (Esperanza Inlet) with fellow a BD'er.

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to some productive summer fishing with family and friends.

See you on the water.

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Welcome to all you guys. dont forget about the pictures .. oh have you noticed I have a kicker motor for sale in the washington classifieds.. you should take a look..also get you some BD swag. stickers for your boat and truck and a flag for your boat.. welcome again. remember TUES is an asshole.

silver slayer

May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
welcome! and yes DB's kicker is a steal you should check it out! also tues is an asshole i don't know him either but he is just an asshole, honestly ask him. and pics are definately a good thing.

osprey24

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 25, 2012
Belfair, WA
Name
Zack Schaumburg
Boat
24' Osprey
New to BloodyDecks and getting the gist of all this. Been a member for a while, but ran into something's I figured some of you guys may be able to help us out with

Larson Painting

Fish Killer
Apr 19, 2011
Allyn Washington
Name
Duan
Boat
Sold Boat
Welcome Zack, Paul and family! Still looking forward to fish off that osprey someday, I got a teaser doing a shakedown cruise on mason lake when you guys first got it.

wa_docholliday

doc holliday
Jul 11, 2013
Lynnwood,wa
Name
Ryan Holliday
Boat
doc holliday
Hi all,
My names ryan. I am 31 from lynnwood area,do some fishing out of puget sound but 99 percent out of westport,and ilwaco. I own an excavation company and also part time firefighter/emt. I have been an avid fisherman since I was a very young child,probably 3 yrs old. My grandfather was a commercial fisherman out of westport on weekends. I have talked to many of you out there in westport,fishing luhrs,duramax,happydaze,outerlimits,and others. I am a firm believed in there are more than enough fish for everyone and will always be the first to tell everyone where im at,how deep im fishing,what im using as many of you have found out already. I am running a 26 ft blue striper with the alaskan package on it. I am always willing to have people who are coming down to take them out on an open seat,and always feel free if you need a deckhand im more than willing to come work and chip in for fuel and bring some crown royal. I am looking forward to learning more here,and passing on things I know. Good fishing to everyone.

Mick50cal

Jul 10, 2013
Riverside
Name
Big Mick
Boat
Left Hand
Whats up Folks! My name is Mickey and Ive loved fishing since I was a lil boy! I have a 1969 Lund Aluminum boat I go out in and fish! I appreciate all the help and advice I have recieved from the members since joining BD! I will be at the Long Beach break water Saturday morning! I will keep you guys posted on my day!! FISH ON BOY"Z

DougK61

fishchaser
Jun 18, 2012
Olympia,WA
Name
fishchaser
Boat
Little Sea Ray, 18'
Hey there fellow hopefuls, we all want the same thing, action. Glad a site like this exist to share info. I have had the pleasure of conversing with some on here and found everyone very friendly with common interest. Everyone should have a hobby, or two. I love fishing, that anticipation is like a high. Then action is just the greatest. Then to have something to eat too, fresh seafood. I moved up here about 4 yrs ago, from CA, fishing out of Eureka and Crescent City with much success. I am not catching my share yet, but I am increasing my catch every year so, consistent progress is acceptable. I will be be talking with you, thanks.

ninepipe

Sep 26, 2008
Puyallup via MT
Name
Mike Violette
Boat
nope
Hi! My name is Mike. Born and raised in MT. Looks like I will be moving to Puyallup in the next couple months. I have fished Neah Bay one time, probably close to 25 years ago and I have fished Westport for Tuners 2x in the past 6 years. I love to ice fish, steelhead fish in Idaho and bow hunt elk. Have been looking around this site for a couple years I guess. I enjoy how hard core some of you guys are and that no one is too serious. Would love to meet some of you guys. I don't have a boat or any real ocean gear ( but I enjoy buying new gear so that can change). I can pay for gas and hopefully be as good a deck bitch as anyone. Willing to learn and help when needed. Thanks.

Iliketofish2

May 28, 2013
Redmond
Name
Sam
Boat
RubberRaft
Hi, my name is Sam and im 25. I live in Kirkland and fish out of my 10ft Zodiac with 3.3 hp merc. I fish the sound MA9, Neah Bay, and CQ. Looking forward to getting to know more of you and catching more fish this summer!

13_13.JPG

Peace out!

Jiff

Jun 30, 2009
Lynnwood, Anacortes WA
www.flickr.com
Name
Jeff
Boat
'95 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge 2655
Oops, I already made a couple posts, but "hello" anyway. I'm from Sedro Woolley, live in Lynnwodd with property near Anacortes. Do some crabbing and fishing from my '95 Ciera Sunbridge 2655 I've owned since it was new.

lucerunner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2012
olympia wa
Name
ken luce
Boat
Blue Kai
Hello to all new been here for a year great site once you get use to the BS
Wecome and enjoy

FishinPhool

Tips Up
Jul 25, 2013
Bremerton, Wa. USA
Name
Carl Johnson
Boat
"Off The Hook" 20' RiverHawk
Hello All, New to BD, I salmon fish ma8-1, 8-2, 9, but mainly in ma10 Jeff Head. I have a 20' River Hawk wit Yami 150 and 8hp kicker. My wife loves fishing too so I can spend as much as I need on gear and fish as much as my budget allows. 2 limits is better than one. Lmao.

JBG288

Jun 11, 2013
Seattle
Name
J
Boat
16' Bayrunner
Hello, been lurking here for a while. Nice to see that this site isn't entirely moderated to death by the mommy police. This is my first season fishing the sound learning lots and trying to get some blood on the deck! I've got a Bayliner 288 that is my fishing platform with a 9hp kicker. Look forward to seeing everyone out on the water

Moonshine

Sep 27, 2010
Sequim, Wa.
Name
Rich
Boat
Nauti Mistress
> Hellow, my name is Rich and I am a BOATAHOLIC.I am not real new to the site, been a stalker a few years. Any way, I have an issue I'm sure that this site can give me some feed back on.:rofl:
I bought a 1999 24' Osprey2 years ago. It has the 5.0 GL w/ duoprop outdrive. We have taken the boat 45 miles out halibut fishing a few times with no issues. last year it started to die like I turned the key off, then start running again like nothing was wrong. That happened 5 or 6 times sence then. I have had her in the shop but they can't find anything wrong. Well sunday we were 14 miles out of Westport and came down a little abrupt on a swell and it died completely. When I tried to start her it sounded like a war in the back of the motor. (more then just a starter non engaging),I never did get it fired up. So I am looking for some suggestions as to a reputable,honest,good mechanic. I live south of Puyallup, Wa.so would like someone fairly close to Tacoma. Any recomendations would be great.

blackelk

Wishing I was Tuna fishing
Sep 11, 2010
Montesano, Wa
Name
Mike
Boat
22' Osprey and 16' hewscraft jet sled
> Hellow, my name is Rich and I am a BOATAHOLIC.I am not real new to the site, been a stalker a few years. Any way, I have an issue I'm sure that this site can give me some feed back on.:rofl:
I bought a 1999 24' Osprey2 years ago. It has the 5.0 GL w/ duoprop outdrive. We have taken the boat 45 miles out halibut fishing a few times with no issues. last year it started to die like I turned the key off, then start running again like nothing was wrong. That happened 5 or 6 times sence then. I have had her in the shop but they can't find anything wrong. Well sunday we were 14 miles out of Westport and came down a little abrupt on a swell and it died completely. When I tried to start her it sounded like a war in the back of the motor. (more then just a starter non engaging),I never did get it fired up. So I am looking for some suggestions as to a reputable,honest,good mechanic. I live south of Puyallup, Wa.so would like someone fairly close to Tacoma. Any recomendations would be great.
I would take it to Tanglewild marine in lacey. Harry sure fixed my osprey up. His number is 360-459-1286. I have a Mercruiser in mine but did have some weird problems that turned out to be a bad thunderbolt ign module, missed 3 days of halibut waiting for a new part.

Tuna Fusion

I'm ready for some football
Feb 16, 2010
Forks, WA
Name
Chris
Boat
Hydra-Sports 2450 WA "Fish Fusion"
Guess it's time to make myself "Official". Been a member here for a few years but never posted on this thread. I live in Forks and mainly fish La Push and Sekiu. But last year hooked up with TexmojoII and Team Mojo and have had fun getting deeper (no pun intended) into the BD community. Especially enjoy Oldschool Andy and his crew of wisecrackin' goofballs Wally and Mike. If anyone needs local info for La Push feel free to hit me up.

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Oh, Chris you gone and done it now, you finally came out of the closet! Another ForkTard to deal with. LOL, check your phone, I sent something. On a serious note, Tuna Fusion is a fish killing fiend, can't go wrong with this guy on your boat.
Guess it's time to make myself "Official". Been a member here for a few years but never posted on this thread. I live in Forks and mainly fish La Push and Sekiu. But last year hooked up with TexmojoII and Team Mojo and have had fun getting deeper (no pun intended) into the BD community. Especially enjoy Oldschool Andy and his crew of wisecrackin' goofballs Wally and Mike. If anyone needs local info for La Push feel free to hit me up.

Free_Globbin

Sep 7, 2013
Forks
Name
Lyle
Boat
Deckhand for hire
I've been lurking for the last few weeks and I thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Lyle and while some of you already know me, I'm sure I've met more than a few of you. I currently work in the Lacey Cabela's fishing department and I've been there off and on since they opened the store. I've recently gotten a few chances to join the Mojo II crew for albacore and to say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. I hope to get out a few more times before the weather window closes up for the season. If any of you are passing through the Lacey Cabela's, stop by and say hi. I'm always looking for an excuse to talk about fishing.