tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
Well Last week on Monday I decided to drive down to AA marine in Vista and work out a deal with Bill for my new Triumph. This is something that had to be the right deal, with all right electronics and accessories worked in. Oh and did I mention I needed the boat on Thursday afternoon so I could prefish on Friday and then fish the Dana Point thresher tourney on Saturday. Well with all these factors in play, Bill didnt back down. In fact they went out their way to make sure I had absolutely everything I needed for the tourney.

After meeting Bob the owner and talking a little while, I felt even more comfortable that I was being taken care or of. When I needed to hammer out details and pick up smaller things like a couple of downrigger balls and clips I had forgotten, Russell their parts and service manager was great to deal with. He made sure I had everything I needed and more than took care of me.

When I got the boat on the water for two full days of fishing, everything worked great. The furuno 620 fish finder was awesome, as was the garmin 492 gps/chart plotter. The rigging and installation was all top notch, including the downrigger which the did for me due to time constraints. You gotta love those electric Scotty's baby.

Time on the water was great, this such a smooth boat and with the suzuki 140 engine on it ran perfect and was so quite even at 5500 rpm you can have a conversation. Anyway huge props to Bill, Bob, Russell and all the boys at AA marine in Vista.

100_0574.JPG

Afry

Capitán
Jul 5, 2005
Ramona, Ca
Name
Arnie
Boat
38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West
Congrats...nothing like a new sled

jiminoc

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 5, 2005
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Jim
Boat
boat-less but looking
still should have bought my boat, damn you!

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
still should have bought my boat, damn you!
But it's a Striper!LOL Just kidding dude! Nice ride Cake, she's a beaut!!

Jas...................................................................................................

sasman

Jan 28, 2007
SHARON,PA
Name
STEVE GONZALEZ
Boat
Yes large one please
That is a bad ass boat, my dream boat. Congrats on the acquisition.:urno1:

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
wait till you get to clean it, hit it with a hose and walk away

gunnyslinger

Steady 1’s and 2’s
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
This boat ran so smooth. I had a great time! I have officially found my "sleeping" spots on that boat. Some odd places i might say lol.

T

The OG Hooookup

nice boat, i bought mine from AA as well. Bob the owner is awesome. Russel is a trip! Dude's from another planet. Enjoy the ride amigo, Triumphs are awesome

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
nice boat, i bought mine from AA as well. Bob the owner is awesome. Russel is a trip! Dude's from another planet. Enjoy the ride amigo, Triumphs are awesome
HAhahaha yeah I totally agree with you there. Your comment about Russell is funny though. Dude is so mellow, but really knows his game. They took care of me big time.

Ready4TheYellow

The Fishing Guru
Mar 15, 2006
Lomita
Name
Steve
Boat
The Fishing SHO
Nice boat Scott....Thanks for the invite to the prefish tourney..was bummed I couldnt make it...

dougiestyle

Aug 5, 2005
cardiff
Name
doug havlusch
Boat
19' trophy 1902 wa green
MY TRIUMPH WAS COOL TILL THE FLOOR BOARD SCREWS STARTED COMING LOSE,

jiminoc

May 5, 2005
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Jim
Boat
boat-less but looking
ask Scott about leaky bait pumps :O

topdog

Manos de Suerte
Mar 13, 2006
Altadena
Name
tOpdOg
Boat
22' triumph
you wont be disapointed! in fact youll soon see you got more boat than you expected. i have an '06 w/225hrs already, no complaints just lots of fun.

dont be afraid to run it like a rental! you have the worlds toughest boat.

jiminoc

May 5, 2005
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Jim
Boat
boat-less but looking
run it like a rental! haha nice one

I was out on Scott's boat Friday night. The chairs on that thing are so f'ing comfortable. Could have rode all day. Handle the chop pretty well too. Trim tab adjustment made a huge difference.

The only thing I didn't like was the deck up at the bow. I think there is something wrong with it because when I made my 2nd cast with my new MXL I got an f'ing rat's nest in the spool. I can only attribute it to the deck being off center. Because that shouldn't happen to me. :)

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
run it like a rental! haha nice one

I was out on Scott's boat Friday night. The chairs on that thing are so f'ing comfortable. Could have rode all day. Handle the chop pretty well too. Trim tab adjustment made a huge difference.

The only thing I didn't like was the deck up at the bow. I think there is something wrong with it because when I made my 2nd cast with my new MXL I got an f'ing rat's nest in the spool. I can only attribute it to the deck being off center. Because that shouldn't happen to me. :)
That was a beauty rat's nest. When you can't pick it out, and have to rack the rod and cut it later, you know it's a beaut.