THE GRAYS

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
Freedom Boat Club
After a few years with a boat club and using a bunch of different boats, we finally brought home our own 2021 Parker 2320 from Kevin at West Coast Marine. Having previously used the 2017 models with the 200 hp Yamaha, the 2021 with the 300 hp Yamaha is a big step up. Great design by Parker, looking forward to Furuno TZTouch3 electronic package, tower, bait tank and more!

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

Last edited:

THE GRAYS

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
Freedom Boat Club
more pics please! We also have a 2320 on order: Should be another 6 weeks. Gunmetal grey you like you purchased. Nice looking Parker right there!
We will put up a video walk-around on YouTube and share the link here in the next few days. Congrats on the order, you will love the new boat! Looks like you have a 2120 now, we used that boat in the past, the 2320 is a big step up :-)

Jurel Hunter

We need to talk about your fishing reports.
Mar 11, 2007
Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
FV Soldandgone
Nice! I bet the performance quite different w/ the 300. Should be able to run at lower rpms. What's been your actual speed on typical day 3.5 and 4k RPM?
Don't worry about the chips in gelcoat - they won't effect performance. Lol! If you can't find a gelcoat repair to match, you can mix up dies once a year in off season and patch em all up at once. Marinetex also comes in gray too - not sure how close color is but may be worth taking a look to see. Perfect color for you fam tho!

Reactions: THE GRAYS

Long Beach Bob

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 13, 2004
Long Beach and points due west
Name
Bob Ballew
Boat
2520 Parker with twin 200 Yamahas
Nice!...Keep the alum window frames waxed, trailer nuts and bolts greased and you are good to go for years...The claw anchor is a good choice for fishing and over-nighting at the islands..if there is a horn, might consider an angled block under it, so, saltwater drains out immediately..a weak point for horns.. I repack the gears with grease yearly on the elec. anchor winch and also take the door lock apart and pack some grease inside..salt water (wet hands) drains into it over time and corrosion builds..

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Congratulations! Welcome to the Parker family! Let me know if you need a shock absorbing sweet Pedestal!

watersdeep

Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
After a few years with a boat club and using a bunch of different boats, we finally brought home our own 2021 Parker 2320 from Kevin at West Coast Marine. Having previously used the 2017 models with the 200 hp Yamaha, the 2021 with the 300 hp Yamaha is a big step up. The biggest difference we noticed is the improved ride which might be due to the extension under the swim step making the boat feel longer. Great design by Parker, looking forward to Furuno TZTouch3 electronic package, tower, bait tank and more!

View attachment 1182753

View attachment 1182755

View attachment 1182756
Did you have it off the HB flats yesterday sunday?

THE GRAYS

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
Freedom Boat Club
Nice! I bet the performance quite different w/ the 300. Should be able to run at lower rpms. What's been your actual speed on typical day 3.5 and 4k RPM?
Don't worry about the chips in gelcoat - they won't effect performance. Lol! If you can't find a gelcoat repair to match, you can mix up dies once a year in off season and patch em all up at once. Marinetex also comes in gray too - not sure how close color is but may be worth taking a look to see. Perfect color for you fam tho!
We noticed a huge difference in power and the fuel efficiency. Found my recording from yesterday, here are the numbers off of Huntington Flats on the 2320 with no modifications, 2 adults, two kids and minimal fishing gear:
2.6 MPG going 26 MPH at 3700 RPM
2.6 MPG going 30 MPH at 3900 RPM
2.4 MPG going 29 MPH at 4100 RPM

Since we can't go full throttle, I did not go any higher than that yesterday. Heading out the Catalina later this week and should have some more numbers then.
I will look into the Marinetex and yes, GRAY is the perfect color for us!

Last edited:

THE GRAYS

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
Freedom Boat Club
Nice!...Keep the alum window frames waxed, trailer nuts and bolts greased and you are good to go for years...The claw anchor is a good choice for fishing and over-nighting at the islands..if there is a horn, might consider an angled block under it, so, saltwater drains out immediately..a weak point for horns.. I repack the gears with grease yearly on the elec. anchor winch and also take the door lock apart and pack some grease inside..salt water (wet hands) drains into it over time and corrosion builds..
Great tips, really appreciate it. We experienced some issues with the door lock on the 2017 model, so hopefully the grease solves that problem.

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac
I long for the day that I can keep my boat at my house. I will have sleepovers on it, I will have dinners on it, and my wife will accuse me of having a mistress.

watersdeep

Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Yes, we launched out of Huntington Harbour for the maiden voyage.
Cool, my buddy and i both simutaneously said
"them gray ones look bad ass"
Nice rig have fun.

Last edited:

vipertom1970

Oct 26, 2015
Inland Empire
Name
tom
Boat
2018 Parker 2320 SL
Love the color since am biased and congrats !!!!!

Last edited: