I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
Thanks.
Lower Colorado River Waterfowl Association...My club.

Baja_Traveler

Serial Lurker
Nov 22, 2005
Table 17, Bay Park Fish Co.
Name
Kai Schumann
Boat
Hobie PA14, Pro-Fisha 525, Solo Skiff
I do suck - because I haven't hunted in years.

But in my defense I did shoot two rifle matches last weekend and came in 1st/2nd. So maybe I don't suck all that bad...

Reactions: Sluester

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
I do suck - because I haven't hunted in years.

But in my defense I did shoot two rifle matches last weekend and came in 1st/2nd. So maybe I don't suck all that bad...
Nice!

It's not whether you suck it's what you suck.

BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Norwalk
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
How ya doing brother!?
Great thanks. Not a lot of birds in the IV yet, but we actually had some shooting for teal with a few mallards and sprig in the mix.
Club is in good shape so just waiting on some weather and the next moon.

My buds hunted the river above you for opener and smashed em up good too.

Reactions: Sluester

One Track

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 28, 2004
El Cajon
Name
Brent
Boat
Blood
100_9972.JPG
One of my favorite memories was hunting the LCRWA with you. You are a great host and a kick ass duck whacker. Fun times.

Reactions: jer dog

One Track

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 28, 2004
El Cajon
Name
Brent
Boat
Blood
IMG_4071.JPG
Ah man. Thanks for asking. He's been the best dog anybody could ever ask for. So birdy. So reliable. So awesome. But, he's full of cancer. Just found out last Thursday. He went on (probably) his last hunt this past weekend. He was 12 for 12. Amazing dog. I am preparing to have my heart torn out of my body.

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
View attachment 878328 Ah man. Thanks for asking. He's been the best dog anybody could ever ask for. So birdy. So reliable. So awesome. But, he's full of cancer. Just found out last Thursday. He went on (probably) his last hunt this past weekend. He was 12 for 12. Amazing dog. I am preparing to have my heart torn out of my body.
Very sorry to hear that!
It's never easy. Gunner is still a kicking he's 13. Not going to be a good day when he goes. His daughter is pretty good. I also have one of her pups. He's 5.5 months old. Neena and Zeus.

BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Norwalk
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
sorry to hear Brent. To us waterfowler's, a good dog is just as essential as a gun. I can't imagine hunting without one, and have lost several good ones myself.

Dukester reminds me of my last male. Opening day all but one retrieve for limits of 3 at 13 1/2 yrs. before I had to put him down.

I wish him a painless journey to his next fowling venue........