AWilliams

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
Anyone in SD that can recommend a reputable, licienced, bonded company to do a whole house re-pipe? I just discovered my 3rd slab leak in my house in 2 years. Time to go into the attic and fix it with PEX. Thanks pm or text. 760-535-7013

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
I didn't have the slab leak, but I did happen to find some very questionable corrosion on a water line penetration when I did a remodel of a bathroom. I did exactly what you are now looking to have done: abandoned everything under the slab and ran PEX through the attic & down. Had to put the family up in a hotel for a couple of days, and opened up a number of walls. Glad I went through the hassle. Was able to do most of the work myself with the exception of the drywall.

AWilliams

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
UPDATE...for anyone that has to go thru the hell of a whole house re-pipe...I can without hesitation recommend Dr. Piper. This is all they do...whole house re-pipes. All day, every day. Took 4 days. 100% new L copper lines and 1/4 turn angle stops. From kitchen sink, bathroom lavs, toilet supply, tub/shower supply, water heater, washer dryer, pressure regulator and hose bibs. There is not one inch of old shit left. They do all their own sheetrock patch and texture. No subs, They are all employees of the company. Licienced, bonded and work is inspected by the city. 5 stars. Look them up. HIGHLY recommended. Great guys.

My wife is a teacher so she is having to teach from home. They were very respectful and were as quiet as possible...given the situation.

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
Glad to hear it got done. Pain in the butt, but I'm certain you're glad it's over. Thx for posting the outfit here!