Rodless_Jim

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Hi all. This is a quick one. Friend of mine down here in Mexico has a wonderful Berett 12 gauge for waterfowl. It's an A300 in (I think) Shadow Grass Blades camo...but some "expert" tried to clean the stock with WD-40. Predictable results.

Now I need to find a replacement stock and fore grip, best quality/price combo. Shadow Grass Blades or Max 5 (I think) would be ideal. It's for duck and geese. I'm not looking for a direct seller (if you have what I need, PM me), but rather advice on the best place to look. Who's good? Who do you trust?

Thanks in advance!

af dreamer

Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat
44 luhrs dreamer
Is the stock OK or just the finish is off?Im sure you can get it camo dipped if so.Replacement stuff won't be cheap.Tom

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog!
Oct 9, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
16' Duck killing machine
Just a friendly tip here, but you might check into the laws regarding exporting firearm parts out of the country. It may be just fine, but I would check to be sure. Painting it sounds like a better option..

Rodless_Jim

Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Is the stock OK or just the finish is off?Im sure you can get it camo dipped if so.Replacement stuff won't be cheap.Tom
The solvent in the WD-40 has left the rubberized parts of the grip and stock stickier than flypaper...and dissolving.

Rodless_Jim

Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Just a friendly tip here, but you might check into the laws regarding exporting firearm parts out of the country. It may be just fine, but I would check to be sure. Painting it sounds like a better option..
I am well aware of the laws. My friend will arrange bringing the stock to Mexico. He's just asking me to find the stock and fore grip for him.

It's a good thought, though!

Reactions: Huntndogs