Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
Anybody here an auto dealer with the ability to bid at the Manheim auto auction? There’s a truck being auctioned there after aug 10 I would like to buy. Trade a full boat day or tuna fishing for your time?
Thanks!

ericwa285

How do you think I got this way
Dec 8, 2014
Bow WA
Name
Eric
Boat
33 seawolf
I've got some friends in the car biz Patrick, I'll see what they can do.

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
Jim Welch, Owner of Elliott Bay Auto Brokers. He also can do transport. 206-282-5900. Make sure they get you through Jim. Otherwise they will try to have you talk to a Salesman. He does like fishing....he is a puker....

Dash One

Like a diamond in a goat’s ass
Sep 18, 2008
Anacortes, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
21’ Bayrunner Skiff
Mike,

Gotta keep ‘em off balance ... be unpredictable. I like going in low windmilling ... stayIng off the ropes and juking the shit out of them. I’m a thoughtful though ... dishing out vigilante justice when appropriate. I’m kinda like Doctors Without Borders ... I go where I’m needed. .:rofl:

Back to 16,

Jay

Duramax2500

Aug 6, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Name
Mike
Boat
Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Tunaholic"
Mike,

Gotta keep ‘em off balance ... be unpredictable. I like going in low windmilling ... stayIng off the ropes and juking the shit out of them. I’m a thoughtful though ... dishing out vigilante justice when appropriate. I’m kinda like Doctors Without Borders ... I go where I’m needed. .:rofl:

Back to 16,

Jay
You are a sly one.

• Haha
Reactions: Dash One

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
Goddamnit Swede, you posted while I was typing a response ... which took a little longer than typing one name like you did. So eat shit and die ... and in the future, take a little more pride in you posts. 🖕

Back to 16,

Jay
We know Blake. We don’t need links to his Instagram page, what size underwear he wears or what flavor ice cream he likes.

Fucking Blake is efficient. Go make me a pizza.

Reactions: Soremouth'r

fishing fanatic

May 12, 2008
Alger, WA
Name
jason
Boat
28’ almar sounder //16' lavro
When you read the title from Patrick ( need help....) was I the only one thinking.... NO SHIT!

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 conquest... needs a name
I was thinking, “Need Help” Shit... If his bail call didn’t go through how the fuck did he get on the Internet.
and then I thought. Who cares, let’s go bail him out... fish need to die!

Reactions: Walker Inc.

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Mike,

Gotta keep ‘em off balance ... be unpredictable. I like going in low windmilling ... stayIng off the ropes and juking the shit out of them. I’m kinda like Doctors Without Borders ... I go where I’m needed. .:rofl:

Back to 16,

Jay

Ducker!