Need help with to find out what some of this old fishing gear is worth.

Spc_gibbs

Feb 25, 2020
Lahoma Oklahoma
Name
David Gibbs
Boat
Pontoon
Need help with to find out what some of this old fishing gear is worth. Truline LM7 and to custom Truline C652 and some reels

Attachments

Doloii

Jun 2, 2019
Long Beach, California
Name
Doloii
Boat
None
No one will respond to you because they mostly trade locally without shipping by meeting in person, your LM7 is worth "something" what? I do not know .

Spc_gibbs

Feb 25, 2020
Lahoma Oklahoma
Name
David Gibbs
Boat
Pontoon
No one will respond to you because they mostly trade locally without shipping by meeting in person, your LM7 is worth "something" what? I do not know .
Ya am not gonna sell on the site. Just needed so info on how much they could be worth since I live in Oklahoma I have no one to help with that here since these are salt water fishing poles.

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
Maybe repost to the Vintage forum. Those guys might have some idea for you.

Problem with gear is it just sometimes comes down to what people are willing to spend on it, or how badly you just want it gone. The other guys will give you an idea how many of your items are still available on the market, but that doesn't always translate into how many buyers are looking. My $.02

joey997

Jan 19, 2020
Nevada City
Name
Joey Hernandez
Boat
Seaswirl Striper 2150
Look up there model number of the rod on eBay that’s how I usually gauge it. Search the name, length, line rating, action and see if you can find an exact match if there is a few for sale you can reference it an evaluate the price based on rod condition. I found a few old bamboo ocean rods and reels I looked them up the rod on one was $300.

fishboy93

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 25, 2012
West Coast
Name
Ryan
Boat
It floats
The trulines are maybe $40-100 each depending on the condition and finding the right buyers. The spinning reels are pretty hard to value since most people won’t or don’t buy them. However that red reel may be of some value if it’s a Luxor (made in France) but i don’t think it is. And the metallic Bait caster you have in a few pics looks like a cool old piece but again fairly hard to sell unless it’s immaculate and a Daiwa or abu Garcia.

Spc_gibbs

Feb 25, 2020
Lahoma Oklahoma
Name
David Gibbs
Boat
Pontoon
I have more then this too. I will take better pics and post the brands of the reels. My grandmother told me the lm7 was a custom deep sea rod and the two c652s are custom with her name and my grandfather’s name on them. They lived in California that’s where they got them. She told me the c652 are fresh water rods.