PENN

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
Using the SAC website to link to the MExican Goverments online purchase of a yearlong fishing license. Tackle shops do not sell them - they refer you to the online system.

Never had a problem in the past. Just now Am Tue 7/28, the website gives me this

502 Bad Gateway

When I try to pay for the year long license. all info is entered correctly and accepted by the site. I get this when i click on the " REFERENCE BUTTON " that is supposed to lead me to the payment page.

Anyone having this problem today ? Any solutions ( not just go by one at a tackle store or other similar ).

Buy online is best as on can save a PDF so they can reprint your license any day if yours is damaged or lost.

thank you

Upvote 0

PoolMan

7 'dines short of a full scoop
Nov 7, 2005
La Costa
Name
Chuck G
Boat
8' sabot #69
Once you get to the AGREE button and hit it you need to hit the little blue arrow at the lower rihtg. If you do not hit this (little blue arrow), which brings you another screen, the PAY button will not activate. Once activated the PAY button takes you to put in your CC info and finish. My bank rejected as fraud and texted me, then released the card within seconds for my second try

Upvote 0

Bernz

P. Sherman
Jun 22, 2015
Escondido
Name
B
Boat
2003 striper 1851
I was having the same problem. I had to accept cookies and pop up windows for the site and that did for me. Good luck !

Upvote 0

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
SOLVED @ 1 pm. Can not say exactly what got fixed but just printed my License.

Thanks to all for the help.

I emailed the Mex Gov @ the email they have on the license website. Got an email response in about an hour saying they will have IT dept look into it and to try back later today.

It worked. I also had to stop "pop ups", " tracking", "cookies" in my Firefox browser.

Pretty sure it was on their end of the computer/website

Upvote 0