Need Help - Bachelor Party Ideas in Mex

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by SCOTCH, Jan 8, 2013.

1. SCOTCH

SCOTCH Member

Name:
    Geoff
    Boat:
    25' BW Outrage "Rime of the Ancient Mariner"
    Hi Guys,

I know alot of you have some good ideas for a bachelor party, hence this post. As of now, there are 15 guys and the plan is Cabo for 3 nights on 2/15-2-18, which could easily change by the time I post this thread. I like the idea, but interested in some other destinations in Baja.

What were are looking for:

Big House: Sleeps 15
    Access to descent fishing
    Not a long commute: Via Plane / 3 hours drive from Border
    Safe

I have checked the VRBO website, which has alot of neat places in Cabo.

Anyone have any links to some cool detestation spots in Mex that fit the bill? A link to resorts / fish camps would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scotch

2. jesse

jesse Member

Name:
    Jesse
    Boat:
    18' bayrunner westcoaster
    Look at Villa Del Palmar in Loreto..

3. yellowklr

yellowklr My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    complicated
    I'd also check Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto Vallarta.......Cabo fits the bill as well

4. SteveD

SteveD Gambler

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    never again
    vrbo.com is great way to work directly with the owner of the property....not 30% commissions to travel agents/brokers, thus you will get the best deal. I used them to rent a great 5 bedroom home in Cabo last new years and got a smoking deal. They have great homes available in and around Cabo. I would recommend a big one for that many guys in Pedragal section of Cabo and you can put that area in your search on VRBO.com. I have my home in Punta Mita on VRBO.com (listing #206961) although I wouldn't rent it to a bachelor party !!!

5. bendorbreak

bendorbreak Newbie

Name:
    Jeb
    Boat:
    Eddy Cleaver, 21' Seaswirl
    Big Trouble in Little China?????? Yeah, you look like Kurt Russell. OK, bachelor party in Mexico means you are looking to have a crazy good time. Si? There is no limit in Mexico aside from your own conscience. That being said some cities have a better party atmosphere than others. Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, all will work just fine. If you are trying to mix hard core pleasure and fishing I recommend Cabo. You can party all night long at places like Squid Roe, Giggling Marlin, etc., make arrangements for late night entertainment and have an absolute blast. The fishing can be awesome too!!! You will need stamina to make your combo trip work out as the partying typically begins about midnight and ends as the sun comes up. Which, of course, is when the fishing boats leave the harbor for the day. Mexico has a lot to offer for those willing and able to handle the situation. Remember the movie, The Hangover, and temper your zest. Have a great time and be sure and post some pictures when you return. Pictures of the fish I mean.

6. El Compadre

El Compadre Newbie

Name:
    Alex
    Boat:
    Not yet!!!
    Scotch

Cabo is a blast to party and visit if your going for your first time. You will find out ones you are their everything is over price but fun comes with a price . Have u looked into a Carnival cruises from San Pedro they have 3 & 4 night cruises for around $350 if you get a interior state room all you can eat 24/7 and you can party in Catalina Island and Ensenada Mex. trust me these trips are all about partying hot chicks everywhere for them single guys in your crew. Also check out Travelzoo.com for some awesome deals I use them a lot for on a budget vacations hopes this helps and good luck on your search.

7. hilltop

hilltop lurking in the shallows

Name:
    hilltop
    Boat:
    sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
    a cruise? comon.....go to pv or cabo, either way it's on like donkey kong if you bring a fat wallet. simple as that

8. Slater

Slater cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day

Name:
    Rob
    Boat:
    sold! / cattle boat
    The Cabo forum: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g152515-i84-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Lots of folks that frequent this forum actually live down there & lots of solid advise:
    Awesome inexpensive places to eat:
    Maros Shrimp House: Best inexpensive $14 Lobster "2 lobstertails & a load of shrimp. Dont foget the BullDogs
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Gardenias: for Shrimp Tacos & Ceviche
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

9. MinnesotaPhats

MinnesotaPhats Lover

Name:
    J. David LeCompte
    Boat:
    20' Triton
    Ahh, the free whimsy of youth.

We hate you and your drunken, age-enabled, poon-sniffin' collection of idiot compatriots. Unless we're invited, in which case we wholeheartedly endorse your endeavor.

THAT SAID: Cabo is slow this time of year for tourism, so the clubs (Cabo Wabo, Giggling Marlin, Pink, etc.) might not be as hyped as, say, Cancun. If you're looking for good fishing and mellow beach recovery time, Cabo will suit you just fine. I've also heard there are some pretty good strip clubs.

Have fun, be safe!

10. theBajabum

theBajabum Advertiser Advertiser

Name:
    Jay
    Boat:
    Selena 32' Luhrs Customized
    See: www.locoproductions.com

[​IMG]

Login and check out over 6000 pictures from just a few of the Bachelor parties in Ensenada.

BD outdors login

user name: guest
    password: party

enjoy hombres

11. Ali

Ali Master of Nothing Admin

Name:
    That Guy
    Boat:
    31' Innovator
    Tell them you are a church group, not a bachelor party.

Duh...

12. duanediego

duanediego fish hard.

Name:
    Duane
    Boat:
    Pinnacle - Parker 2520XLD
    All you need is a house at the Pedregal, 14 Mexican hookers, a few bottles of mezcal, 2 quarts of lube and an economy-sized roll of Saran Wrap.

Best bachelor party ever.

13. Ali

Ali Master of Nothing Admin

Name:
    That Guy
    Boat:
    31' Innovator
    And that's why we are boys...

14. pele

pele Member

Name:
    ken
    Boat:
    boats are designed to drive men insane
    I know of nowhere that has the bachelor party down like Cabo.

Big bitchin' house in Pedregal,view,private from town but accessible to all the town's party supplies.

Don't worry about the number of tourists-Amnesia/Lord Blacks/Placers et al got you covered.

Fishing-could be a good striper bite or maybe yellowtail.

Or you could go to Loreto and stare at Conchita in all her 300 lb glory.I mean, -really.

15. robertebaker

robertebaker BOILERMAKER.

Name:
    Bob Baker
    Boat:
    No
    There is a gringo in San Carlos on Mag Bay who owns a nice house with a couple of guest houses and some nice boats. His name is Joe. There is a Mexican fishing guide who works for him named Enrique. Enrique can be tracked down through Emelia who owns the Hotel Brennan. Joe can have you picked up at the La Paz airport and he knows how to party. Fishing there is awesome in the fall. I don't know about winter.

16. dweston

dweston Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Duane
    Boat:
    yours
    Or you could go to Loreto and stare at Conchita in all her 300 lb glory.I mean, -really.[/QUOTE]

now thats funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. Fish Asassin

Fish Asassin one cast = one kill

Name:
    Fred Garvin
    Boat:
    U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
    Party? 2 words. Tee Jay. That is all...Carry on.

18. Gil Marlin

Gil Marlin World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    19.655' Aluminum
    now thats funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

I'll rent you my friend Duane's place in San Felipe and shuttle you back and forth to the Iguana... :D

19. elliemay

elliemay Navigator

Name:
    Julie
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    Rancho Leonero!