Need Fish Bud with Tow vehicle

Bajalorenzo

Apr 11, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
25 Trophy
I've got a 23.5 ft Trophy with a 350 Chevy Engine. Well maintained etc. I do most of my fishing out of Channel Islands Harbor, but I like to do a few trips a year in the summer out of San Diego for Tuna. I'm looking for a fish bud with a tow vehicle to join in and assist in the transportation dept. Boat and trailer weigh about 7,000 lbs.

See pic attached

Attachments

Nathan Gunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
I've got a 23.5 ft Trophy with a 350 Chevy Engine. Well maintained etc. I do most of my fishing out of Channel Islands Harbor, but I like to do a few trips a year in the summer out of San Diego for Tuna. I'm looking for a fish bud with a tow vehicle to join in and assist in the transportation dept. Boat and trailer weigh about 7,000 lbs.

See pic attached
I'd love to make a trip to san diego for tuna or yt or dodos. Got a new capable truck and all my own gear. Names Nathan. I'll message my number and see if we can't make a trip happen.

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
It will take a real deal 3/4T truck to get her done. There are a few hills to deal with.
How much fuel does the boat hold? Whats her range? Mex permits for boat?

taylor31

Jul 20, 2007
Coalinga
Name
Tim Taylor
Boat
12, Ocean, Tarpon 100
I have a 2016 Dodge 2500 I’d be glad to haul you to the water and fish with you.

Bajalorenzo

Apr 11, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
25 Trophy
I'd love to make a trip to san diego for tuna or yt or dodos. Got a new capable truck and all my own gear. Names Nathan. I'll message my number and see if we can't make a trip happen.
Hi Nathan- sorry for the late reply- crazy with the virus stuff. The boat has a 100 gal. tank and about a 200 mi. range. We took it to Clemente 2 summers ago and had 1/2
a tank left on return. Got there too late for the big boy action. I definitely want to hit pts. south when the action starts. Where are you located? Let's keep in touch-shoot me your no. Thanks, Larry

Nathan Gunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
Hi Nathan- sorry for the late reply- crazy with the virus stuff. The boat has a 100 gal. tank and about a 200 mi. range. We took it to Clemente 2 summers ago and had 1/2
a tank left on return. Got there too late for the big boy action. I definitely want to hit pts. south when the action starts. Where are you located? Let's keep in touch-shoot me your no. Thanks, Larry
It's Nathan. 916 747 2255.
If the so cal. Waters don't open up, we got butt's n bass and even some white sea bass hangin around the s.f. bay right now!

Sean Casey2

May 11, 2018
Los Angeles
Name
Sean Casey
Boat
Plush Crush
I'm in Ojai. Fish the islands with a 20' dory and do trips to SD and Baja. Boat is a little small for the BFT so "Yes" to teaming up. Dodge 2500, 6.7 Cummins, 4X4.

Bajalorenzo

Apr 11, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
25 Trophy
Hi Sean- thanks for the response. I'd like do a trip towards the end of June- preferably during the week. Is that a possibility?

Bajalorenzo

Apr 11, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
25 Trophy
I'm thinking about a trip in about three weeks- preferably during the week.
is that a possibility?