DirtyDave413

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 1, 2012
Decatur, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
rootbeer float
Anyone heading this way soon? Have a small dog in Joshua Tree that I need to get here to the Dallas area

Thanks

Dave 310-930-9519

ShadBurke

Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
I am running from so cal to miami as early as next week. Not sure if that fits into your schedule. What size is the kennel?

Reactions: DirtyDave413

DirtyDave413

Feb 1, 2012
Decatur, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
rootbeer float
I am running from so cal to miami as early as next week. Not sure if that fits into your schedule. What size is the kennel?
Small kennel for a 21 lb terrier. Brother to the dog in my picture. That would work for me if your coming through the Dallas area. I can meet you somewhere along your route and toss you some cash for your troubles of course.
Dog is in Joshua Tree, so if you are taking the 10, its not too far out of the way to pick him up.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)

You picking up a new boat? I'll be here for one more week. Lots of nice boat to be had here.

ShadBurke

Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
You picking up a new boat? I'll be here for one more week. Lots of nice boat to be had here.
The 23' NAIAD with the Cummins 480hp diesel is sitting in Miami and needs to get back to San Diego.

I might be running out the 10 via Phoenix or the 8 out of San Diego but plan was to run low. PM me your number and we can talk logistics.

Reactions: la vida

DirtyDave413

Feb 1, 2012
Decatur, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
rootbeer float
The 23' NAIAD with the Cummins 480hp diesel is sitting in Miami and needs to get back to San Diego.

I might be running out the 10 via Phoenix or the 8 out of San Diego but plan was to run low. PM me your number and we can talk logistics.
I cant figure out how to PM, I havent been on BD since it changed. 3io-93o-95i9

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Buy that dog a plane ticket ! I had a puppy sent from Texas to San Diego.I think it was about 200 bucks and he was in a kennel for about 5 hours total.

MJB

Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
Slick is a good dog he's 12 so he's slowed down a little plus he's fat.