Need 1-2 people for a Friday 9/13 Tuna Trip

ediggity

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA USA
Name
Edwin
Hi... I've got a 27 foot World Cat center console power catamaran that slices through the swell and chop... Twin 2013 engines and all of the fancy electronics to find fish... and a kickass offshore bait tank. What I don't have is friends that can fish midweek!!! Hit me up if you can head out this Friday out of Point Loma or Dana in San Diego and be at the ramp around 4:00 AM. MX fishing license required, plus your own rod/s and tackle. We don't smoke - so no smokers please. Bill will be around $120-150. We're usually back at the dock between 2-5. Remember, this is fishing, not catching. So if we get skunked, you still pay.
(BTW, I live in the San Fernando Valley and we trailer all the way to SD for the TUNA FEVER!!! So if you're in SFV, we can meet there. If we meet at the ramp in SD, I DO NOT charge you for my truck fuel.)
PM me... I respond quickly.
Txs - Edwin

Last edited:

noslow64

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 1, 2015
La Mesa
Name
Derek
Boat
sold it
there's no way in hell I would have weed on my boat if i was going into Mexican waters, not worth the risk of losing your boat

Reactions: Sdchronix

Grumpiest1

Jun 19, 2012
Carpinteria
Name
Jon
Boat
Ocean Oddity
Ask the CG if it's legal. Operating under the influence. Too bad stupid isn't gasoline. You'd never have to stop at the pump.

ediggity

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA USA
Name
Edwin
Hey Jon! You are a true moron. I don't operate under the influence and didn't imply I did anywhere. Sad that people like you exist... you should try hard to get a life. I know it's hard for people like you... but please try.
Now... where is that button to ignore posts from people and never see them again???

Edit: Yes! I've never used that button before but it worked... ignore, refresh page and that idiot disappeared. Like he never existed. Yay!

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Hooked Up Boat Club - Parker 2320
Shit, not even I bring flower on the boat when in MX waters. Vape pens only. But to each their own. :cheers::smoking33:

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
I heard the fish were really hungry at the 420 Bank.

Seriously though, isn't that a pretty grinding drive pulling a boat going back to SFV between 2-5? I rarely get back to the ramp before 6 to avoid the afternoon traffic.

Reactions: Sdchronix

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Hooked Up Boat Club - Parker 2320

Seriously though, isn't that a pretty grinding drive pulling a boat going back to SFV between 2-5? I rarely get back to the ramp before 6 to avoid the afternoon traffic.
Right, I only live in Alpine and don't even have to tow the boat down. Yet I will make sure to either get off the water in time to beat traffic or stay out long enough to miss it. Or hit the bar for a few beers while I wait for it to die down.

ediggity

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA USA
Name
Edwin

Hell yeah it's a drag. But I like to fish on my own boat, go where I want, etc. So I don't mind. Don't have a choice when I get the TUNA FEVER!

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Hell yeah it's a drag. But I like to fish on my own boat, go where I want, etc. So I don't mind. Don't have a choice when I get the TUNA FEVER!
Me too, I'm on my 15th year of towing my Grady-White from Riverside to most of the SoCal ramps. I've found it to be more frustrating and potentially hazardous to be in bumper-to-bumper traffic, along with the extra wear and tear on the tow vehicle and/or trailer braking components than to spend a few more hours on the water doing what I love. Because it was an afternoon bite yesterday I didn't leave SI until 8:30 last night, but was back at my house at 10, didn't have to hit the brakes once after getting on the freeway until my exit, It's 93 miles from from ramp to door. The same trip at 4:00 p.m. can take me 3 hours or more.

Reactions: ediggity

san diego jeff

Feb 29, 2004
san diego
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
between boats
Would have loved to go as I only try to fish midweek. Leaving that day for a week of Alaska Salmon, Halibut and trout fishing. Let me know if you need someone end of the month or an early October trip. Freezer is still full but I don’t mind catching for someone else.

Reactions: Billy L

Billy L

USCG licensed Captain
Jul 4, 2009
San Diego and AK
Name
Billy
Boat
25’, 22’ Whalers
Would have loved to go as I only try to fish midweek. Leaving that day for a week of Alaska Salmon, Halibut and trout fishing. Let me know if you need someone end of the month or an early October trip. Freezer is still full but I don’t mind catching for someone else.
where in AK are you going?

san diego jeff

Feb 29, 2004
san diego
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
between boats
Ketchikan for 3 days and Sitka for 2. Will also be in Juneau as our jumping off point but don’t expect to fish, though I hear the Dolly Varden are fun to catch just outside of town. Flight leaves today 2:45 pm for Seattle then to Juneau.

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
Hey where is the report!
Sorry i guess I'm a bit early.
No wait, how about the on the water report!
Yea that's it. Report please.

Billy L

USCG licensed Captain
Jul 4, 2009
San Diego and AK
Name
Billy
Boat
25’, 22’ Whalers
Ketchikan for 3 days and Sitka for 2. Will also be in Juneau as our jumping off point but don’t expect to fish, though I hear the Dolly Varden are fun to catch just outside of town. Flight leaves today 2:45 pm for Seattle then to Juneau.
Sitka is great fishing place.
Ketchikan is great place to load up on gift shop stuff as it’s end of summer and cruise ships are about to stop visiting so they unload the stuff cheap(er).
Cohos are in now

Last edited: