Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat Name
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Exactly right, it will change approximately 14 more times and probably still be wrong....weather guessers...lmao

Upvote 0

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
    Jul 16, 2012
    Port orchard
    Name
    Chris
    Boat Name
    Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
    And if you can’t run offshore, might as well stay home. Ain’t no fish anywhere up there until you get out to swift. Fuk it, I’m canceling my leave

• Haha
    Reactions: Genie Aye
    Upvote 0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Tacompton WA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    Glashole
    I was there last weekend bottom fishing and had to cruise down to Sekiu to pull the boat out and the tide was at a +2'. 19.5 Glasply w/cuddy cabin. Looks like part of the ramp had sunk down in the sand a good 8" creating a shelf and sudden drop off. Trailer would have bottomed out if I had put the boat on it.

20220422_095001.jpg

20220422_085025.jpg

Upvote 0

sharkster

Aug 4, 2008
    Madison ohio usa
    Name
    Robert Anderson
    Boat Name
    17 Arima Sharkster
    Newbie says so right below his name. Does not want to get boat wet might ruin the wax job.
    Don't know unless you go. Party at the camp grounds. Ooh deep fried fresh Hali and ling cod along wits onion rings and mushrooms fresh coleslaw and a couple of cold ones.

Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat Name
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    I meant to say 9.5foot It’s suppose to 3.1 meters at 14 seconds
    Hey Jones, don't let these filthy savages get to you. Most claimed they never witnessed seas over 10' at CQ/NB a year ago, in a certain post. 10' seas can be challenging, depending on winds and currents. @Elkfins is correct on weather changing...and FAST. If you don't feel comfortable, thinks about it hard.

This board is a bunch of ass-holes, but we all mourn those that get lost at sea. @Captain Decent will like this.....just be safe guys.....

Reactions: Genie Aye and Tish
    Upvote 0

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
    Jul 16, 2012
    Port orchard
    Name
    Chris
    Boat Name
    Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
    Hey, swanny does have a point. If it doesn’t feel right to you don’t go. There have been days long ago I was running my 16’ open bow with a “roll bar” as my buddy called it. Because I found fishing as enjoyable as wakeboarding. I rounded waadah and didn’t make it to koitlah before it was time to turn back. My buddy talked about that morning back at work for years lol

About 4 pm the water was glass and I went full throttle out to tatoosh and back with some fish for dinner.

You just don’t know, patience before nonsense

Upvote 0

seabeckgrown

Mar 10, 2019
    Kitsap
    Name
    Neil
    Boat Name
    1999 Smokercraft 172 Salmon
    If the West Entrance is showing 7’ at 12, with winds out of the S or SW, my 15’ Aluminum boat is fine inside. Seen smaller boats than mine too. Just comes down to seamanship.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Florida
    Name
    Good
    Boat Name
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    Newbie says so right below his name. Does not want to get boat wet might ruin the wax job.
    Don't know unless you go. Party at the camp grounds. Ooh deep fried fresh Hali and ling cod along wits onion rings and mushrooms fresh coleslaw and a couple of cold ones.
    Heck Bob, are you back in town for cooking duty???

• Haha
    Reactions: Genie Aye
    Upvote 0

sharkster

Aug 4, 2008
    Madison ohio usa
    Name
    Robert Anderson
    Boat Name
    17 Arima Sharkster
    Lawrence I am not back in town.
    I will miss the cooking at Norm's or even at my old house. Will miss Hali and Deepwater Ling. Walleye soon here in Ohio on Lake erie.
    Did you get the extra lot next to you in Westport?

Reactions: Grady226
    Upvote 0

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
  • May 10, 2010
    White trashville
    Name
    Garrett
    Boat Name
    21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
    This looks fine. I found a forecast I liked. Can’t wait to charge out into the ocean for my first trip in a new boat that has 6 hours on mill pond Puget Sound. What could go wrong🤷‍♂️😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂

View attachment 1378245
    Does green mean go? I’m confused. Gotta work that day anyway

Upvote 0

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
    Nov 2, 2017
    Covington, wa
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat Name
    The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
    This looks fine. I found a forecast I liked. Can’t wait to charge out into the ocean for my first trip in a new boat that has 6 hours on mill pond Puget Sound. What could go wrong🤷‍♂️😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂

View attachment 1378245
    Agreed, for those of you with brand new boats, the best way to break it in and find all the flaws is a maiden voyage in 20+Kt winds and substantial swell. That way you can expose all the weaknesses early and get them out of the way

Upvote 0

OceanSun

Captain
  • Mar 26, 2013
    Snohomish WA
    Name
    Dan Meyer
    Boat Name
    Ocean Dancer 21' Trophy
    For all you newbs reading this that don't know the personalities speaking - DON'T LISTEN TO A DAMN THING THEY SAY! Some of the best seamen on the coast but they'll safely go out in seas you can't until you get some big water experience. The flip side of that coin is that you won't get that experience till you go out on the big water. Be safe - Have fun! ...and always wear your PFD!!

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Florida
    Name
    Good
    Boat Name
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    Many here have had their asses handed to them when testing the south forecasts, yet we too frequently continue to test them 😂😂😂😂

Upvote 0